Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:lawsigh:

I know i'm town, but nice to see you appear after being called out!
Post automatically merged:

Oh prob means vote are locked then? means i'm getting lynched.

Anyways Rej is dumb! :getnappaed:

Eat Salt @Rej Scum!!
Why I appeared:

Step 1: been at work
Step 2: Feierabend before EoD
Step 3: getting the post requirement done and saving town from a nolynch

Scum is between Tac, Kiwi and Naomi 1000% just think about it.

TAC is barely voting
Kiwi tends to unvote and is a placeholder wagon for Gambit
Naomi unvoted Gambit

I wanna look into Naomi and Kiwi interactions
I can’t just picture any of them bussing Gambit this early, it was day 1 and mafia just have 2 peeps. No way Kiwi and TAC are scums.
The only problem there is Naomi unvoting but looking their interactions I just can see her being scum.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I can’t just picture any of them bussing Gambit this early, it was day 1 and mafia just have 2 peeps. No way Kiwi and TAC are scums.
The only problem there is Naomi unvoting but looking their interactions I just can see her being scum.
why not bussing? mafia obviously had a day chat, so gambit can tell his partner to vote for him. Gambit is the kind of player would would help his partner upon being lynched.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lmao how can you come to the conclusion that @Kiwipom is scum if you’ve been paying attention to the game? Or @Naomi for instance.

You’re getting desperate and it shows @Rej , I’ve voted each day and been active as Hell. You want a vote though?

Vote lynch @Rej @Izumi

Gambit obviously was a reason to kickstart the Kiwi townreads. Same as me.
Naomi right now unvoted me and this is townspirit. So I am between you and Kiwi.

Upon my mislynch its clear who will be scum. Because I would not attack berzerk if I were scum.

I kow it is wifom, but people wifom the whole game through, especially you. Since D1 you are doing wifom. I think ISOing you is not worth the time because you won't avoid wifom.

@vig here is your win

Bussing day 1?
Not impossible but I highly doubt it, this scenario would just fuck my mind tbh.
this is a small game, so yeah it's a strategy to count in, believe me or not, bussing a mafia after the SK lynch can be highly valuable. That way you waste the doctors protects.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gambit obviously was a reason to kickstart the Kiwi townreads. Same as me.
Naomi right now unvoted me and this is townspirit. So I am between you and Kiwi.

Upon my mislynch its clear who will be scum. Because I would not attack berzerk if I were scum.

I kow it is wifom, but people wifom the whole game through, especially you. Since D1 you are doing wifom. I think ISOing you is not worth the time because you won't avoid wifom.

@vig here is your win
I don’t understand a word you’re saying but the fuck I decided to break the tie between @Kiwipom and Gambit day 1, voting against Gambit 3 -2 and setting him to be lynched, before someone else I voted, is telling.

Thinking either of us are scum is horrible attempts to divert attention from yourself.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don’t understand a word you’re saying but the fuck I decided to break the tie between @Kiwipom and Gambit day 1, voting against Gambit 3 -2 and setting him to be lynched, before someone else I voted, is telling.

Thinking either of us are scum is horrible attempts to divert attention from yourself.
The move your vote to Kiwi, because right now you lynch a town. Or you don't count in Naomi as suspect? Or Playa?

this is a small game, so yeah it's a strategy to count in, believe me or not, bussing a mafia after the SK lynch can be highly valuable. That way you waste the doctors protects.
That’s the problem, we didn’t know who was the SK. Actually, the SK was lynched bcuz Gambit was trying to save his ass. He was desperate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.