Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Naomi @Vonal @TheAncientCenturion

anyone have any more opinions to share? No activity in last few hours so I'm assuming this is the final decision

Vote end phase @Izumi
I think this is going to be the end of the game, and if not, we're guaranteed to win next phase. Unless you or Naomi really played me here, it's GG.

Vote end phase @Izumi

N

Noctis

N

Noctis

Now that the game ended, could you explain us the workings of each roles you delivered @Izumi ? I think I already understood it, but want to be sure before next games
Reborn role : A Role Cop is an investigative role that learns the role of its target, e.g. "Cop", "Doctor", "Roleblocker", etc.. There is no indication of the target's alignment;

Gambit: A Roleblocker chooses one player per Night to block from performing his or her night action. The target's night action will not be performed -- that is, the Roleblocker blocks the target's role from working.

A Doctor is a role that targets a player at Night to protect that player from a single kill made during that Night. They are not told if their protection was successful. Protection from a single kill means that if multiple players try to kill someone, they will not be saved by one Doctor's protection.

Macho cop is a role modifier that prevents players from being protected from kills in any way. Other than that it gets Innocent, guilty or no results same as normal cop

mafia roles are not limited, even a host can create a role himself as long as its balanced with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.