Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, if y’all want to lynch me then whatever, can’t prove that I’m town in a Vanilla game.

For me, it’s between Naomi and Reborn. I really can’t think of TAC or Kiwi being scum, it’s possible but I think that is HIGHLY unlikely. Bussing day 1 is too much for my brain.

So, between these 2 I have more scum vibes from Reborn. Naomi atleast was pushing a lynch on Gambit.
Then,
Vote Lynch Reborn
If we lynch Reborn and he’s town, it’s still alright is what inning saying lol. Because Vonal is the obvious maf if Reborn is in the clear
I didn’t ignore tho. You unvoted him bcuz he unvoted Kiwi.

No i unvoted because gambit made me doubt him after he unvoted kiwi and brought list. :sus:
oh wow did not ignore me huh???

Vote Lynch Vonel

You keep going between i am scum when other ask about me who thinking of lynching

My vote staying on you, and also other like tac with that bs vote who auto jumped on wagon after you started it. so imo it's either you two!

Between reborn and you, he was more active and pointing out points and flaw and defend people with his post on who he thought was town.

Alright, if you say so

Vote lynch Reborn
Yeah, sorry reborn. If you’re townie then think of this as a necessary sacrifice.

Vote lynch @Reborn @Izumi

Might not be too active in this thread. Phone is low charged at work and all
:kayneshrug: it's not my habit of casting vote on those whom I don't see sus

Unvote Kiwipom

TTime to sleep. Good night you all

But gawd damn me if i got it wrong, but so far reborn looks town to me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If we lynch Reborn and he’s town, it’s still alright is what inning saying lol. Because Vonal is the obvious maf if Reborn is in the clear

Your tactic of sacrificing Townies is awful and isn't in team spirit at all. As a townie it should be our top most priority to save other townies from mislynch and not to use them as pawns to see whether they are townie or not.... This is disgusting tactic.

oh wow did not ignore me huh???
Lmao I didn’t ignore you, I just didn’t buy your excuse lol.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Vonel
Btw, it’s Vonal

Your tactic of sacrificing Townies is awful and isn't in team spirit at all. As a townie it should be our top most priority to save other townies from mislynch and not to use them as pawns to see whether they are townie or not.... This is disgusting tactic.
Do you have any other TACtic?

Wtf I didn’t edit anything.

Last edited:

Reborn

@Naomi and @Vonal I have a proposal.

Since TAC likes a lot to sacrifice townie for his own plans like we are nothing but some tools then why not we give him taste of his own medicine?

Let's vote tac out.

If he turns out townie, then we remaining four can decide. I don't care if you guys vote me next day.. Heck I will not even put a case next day..i am ready to get lynched and will accept it. @Vonal if you are townie then you can still vote me out next day and I won't vote you.

@Naomi if you suspect me then you can still vote me next day

And, kiwi will definitely vote me next day.. So it's me who will most likely get lynched and I am fine with it. It would be way better than being a tool. So if winning of townie is important with me being prime sus then we can achieve this way... What's say you guys?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Reborn lmao what’s even your agenda there? Vote me out because I made a rational call? Either of you two are bad and yes, I’ll vote out who I think is bad and take the risk

Voting me out because of my strategy rather than affiliation is wasteful when we can potentially end this game today. Your attitude is only making me more confident in @Kiwipoms assessment of you.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
From being confirmed that I was townie few hours ago, now you are putting vote on me.. :milaugh:

Whatever... Go ahead then kiwi. Lol
@Reborn when I first said I was more suspicious of you, your reaction was quite laid back but then, when I cast the vote,

Wtf I didn’t edit anything.
Yeah it shows like that sometimes when the votes gets merged. It's weird

Good!

I know I already have vonal vote over me and I am 100%sure tac will vote me after this and perhaps even Naomi but who cares...

Vote Lynch kiwipom
You reacted quite aggressive and voted me back. I don't understand, why was that your initial reaction? If you already suspected me, that would of made sense but, you didn't even try to build a case against me, you just outright lynch back.

You didn't do that with @Vonal
Did you suddenly panic because you thought I was on your side?

:kayneshrug: it's not my habit of casting vote on those whom I don't see sus

Unvote Kiwipom

TTime to sleep. Good night you all
then you change your mind here again and unvoted me because you don't vote people you don't see as suspicious, which is inconsistent with your sudden action earlier. You did this after TAC's statement of "a sacrifice"

I do agree that it wasn't a very nice way to put it but you immediately jumped onto the victim card and it seems like you're trying to start a bandwagon. If you were mafia, it would make sense to get TAC out first, me during the night and it will be you, Vonal, Naomi tomorrow. Since Naomi seems to trust you, you'll be safe

Reborn

Yeah! Sure.. No one is asking you to change your call. Keep your vote on me.

You put a vote on me that means I am your prime sus. Your tactic isn't townie.. How many you will sacrifice just to ensure you win? Playa? Bogard? Rej? Me? Vonal? We aren't pawns... You put vote on whom you see as scum.. If there is doubt then it's better not to vote to avoid mislynching of innocent townie and not to use townie as pawns...

@Vonal and @Naomi think it through.. If he doesn't turn out townie and you see yourself as townie then you guys can lynch me tomorrow and I won't say a word because kiwi will definitely lynch me. That's what all you guys want anyway... I am all set to go down but I will not go down with being a pawn in someone's hand.

Vote lynch TheAncientCenturion

@Naomi and @Vonal I have a proposal.

Since TAC likes a lot to sacrifice townie for his own plans like we are nothing but some tools then why not we give him taste of his own medicine?

Let's vote tac out.

If he turns out townie, then we remaining four can decide. I don't care if you guys vote me next day.. Heck I will not even put a case next day..i am ready to get lynched and will accept it. @Vonal if you are townie then you can still vote me out next day and I won't vote you.

@Naomi if you suspect me then you can still vote me next day

And, kiwi will definitely vote me next day.. So it's me who will most likely get lynched and I am fine with it. It would be way better than being a tool. So if winning of townie is important with me being prime sus then we can achieve this way... What's say you guys?
:sus:
Good tactic apart from the fact that if TAC flips town, will be 3 of us left not 4. You forgot that Mafia have a kill at night.
I can already predict what’s gonna happen:
Mafia kills Kiwi.
Will be left Naomi, You and Me.
Naomi will vote me and I will vote you. Then RNG decides.
This is actually if you keep your promise and don’t vote me.

Reborn

@Reborn when I first said I was more suspicious of you, your reaction was quite laid back but then, when I cast the vote,

Yeah it shows like that sometimes when the votes gets merged. It's weird

You reacted quite aggressive and voted me back. I don't understand, why was that your initial reaction? If you already suspected me, that would of made sense but, you didn't even try to build a case against me, you just outright lynch back.

You didn't do that with @Vonal
Did you suddenly panic because you thought I was on your side?

then you change your mind here again and unvoted me because you don't vote people you don't see as suspicious, which is inconsistent with your sudden action earlier. You did this after TAC's statement of "a sacrifice"

I do agree that it wasn't a very nice way to put it but you immediately jumped onto the victim card and it seems like you're trying to start a bandwagon. If you were mafia, it would make sense to get TAC out first, me during the night and it will be you, Vonal, Naomi tomorrow. Since Naomi seems to trust you, you'll be safe
No... As I said, if tac turns out townie then you, Naomi and vonal can vote me and I promise I won't cast my vote at all..

I simply didn't like his tactic

:sus:
Good tactic apart from the fact that if TAC flips town, will be 3 of us left not 4. You forgot that Mafia have a kill at night.
I can already predict what’s gonna happen:
Mafia kills Kiwi.
Will be left Naomi, You and Me.
Naomi will vote me and I will vote you. Then RNG decides.
This is actually if you keep your promise and don’t vote me.
I won't vote you.. Nor I will vote kiwi or noami... I promise.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmaoooo. You’ve played your hand my friend. Proven that you’re scum. Even your argument form lynching me isn’t off my play style not my affiliation. I made bad calls in the past but neither Playa nor Rej we’re straight shooters and we all suspected them.

You’ve played it so safe never voting and never saying anything of value - just babble. Hoping to appeal to Vonal who is also on the chopping block and Naomi who trusts you for reasons I don’t understand.

When you’ve done nothing to warrant any respect.

Reborn

Lmaoooo. You’ve played your hand my friend. Proven that you’re scum. Even your argument form lynching me isn’t off my play style not my affiliation. I made bad calls in the past but neither Playa nor Rej we’re straight shooters and we all suspected them.

You’ve played it so safe never voting and never saying anything of value - just babble. Hoping to appeal to Vonal who is also on the chopping block and Naomi who trusts you for reasons I don’t understand.

When you’ve done nothing to warrant any respect.
It has nothing to do with you being sus or townie.. But to make you understand that we aren't pawns to make sacrifices

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If I get lynched, it turns out to be Reborn - Naomi -Vonal because Maf will target you @Kiwipom . You’re the only truly confirmed town. And that means that Reborn who is trying to now manipulate the events, will be able to push Vonal away and win the game

It has nothing to do with you being sus or townie.. But to make you understand that we aren't pawns to make sacrifices
This is retarded. And that’s how’s I know you’re scum. Because you’re smart. Real smart. And you would only ever do this if you ran out of time / arguments

Reborn

I don't like this. Make up your mind @Reborn

If you survive to tomorrow, either lynch someone or get lynch. Not voting at an important time like this is for cowards
As I said, you are assuming that you will get Nk because you think I am scum.

If that happens then Naomi and vonal can lynch me and townie wins.

But if you didn't get Nk tonight and someone else..then what? Will you believe me that I was townie? No.. You will cast vote on me. And, that's why I said it's fine with me. I won't vote you in return.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If you think about it, Reborn didn't vote for Vonal because he needs someone to be the "suspicious" person that gets mislynched tomorrow. It does him no good to be left with me/TAC/Naomi tomorrow since we're more townie than him

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If you think about it, Reborn didn't vote for Vonal because he needs someone to be the "suspicious" person that gets mislynched tomorrow. It does him no good to be left with me/TAC/Naomi tomorrow since we're more townie than him
Exactly! Vonal has been quiet and, if the game continues, is 100% being lynched thanks to his play style. He needs Vonal to survive and he can’t target you or Naomi. So he makes an appeal based on play style to kill me.

Reborn

You people are assuming that kiwi will go down as night...

If kiwi goes down at night then both @Naomi and @Vonal can lynch me...

If someone else goes down at night, then remaining two can lynch me..
This is what I am saying.. There is no rng here.imo

Status
Not open for further replies.