Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How quick she was to defend me, that's what I'm concerned about. It will make sense if they agreed to do that in advance, I just wanted to be safe and consider everyone just in case Rej was right that the mafias did set it up to confuse us

But alright, that does sound like a plan, it's either Vonal or Reborn that's going today

I'll decide on my votes later today
I’ll wait for @Naomi before voting
Post automatically merged:

We can’t miss a lynch today though. We need to act before it’s too late

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Welp, if y’all want to lynch me then whatever, can’t prove that I’m town in a Vanilla game.

For me, it’s between Naomi and Reborn. I really can’t think of TAC or Kiwi being scum, it’s possible but I think that is HIGHLY unlikely. Bussing day 1 is too much for my brain.

So, between these 2 I have more scum vibes from Reborn. Naomi atleast was pushing a lynch on Gambit.
Then,
Vote Lynch Reborn
Lol!

So you think I am scum because I didn't put a vote on gambit.. But let me ask a question - did you put vote on gambit? No

I casted two votes so far - rej and Bogard. Sure I Unvote them later and both turned out to be townie but did you even cast a vote in the entire game? No...

In short, you are holding me accountable for something which you didn't adhere to even the slightest degree lmao.
If this isn't hypocrisy then what is?

Sure, I made a mistake in reading gambit. But didn't we all make mistakes?

And, why you people keep on forgetting that mafia can chat in this game to plan their strategy. What makes you think only non voting against another team mate is scum tactic?

@Reborn i don’t think either assessment does me justice lol. Both Rej/Playa were suspicious players who many of us suspected for similar reasons. The fact that Rej could’ve saved himself by revealing his role shows more of an issue on his side than with me.

Playa wasn’t my best call but again, provocative and silent game types seems overly suspicious to me. Bad judgement? Sure, but not without reason that I’ve clearly articulated throughout the thread.

As for the current game - I still believe Vonal is our suspect. But I won’t lie and say I’m still nervous of you. It feels like you haven’t done anything all game but you remain here and around, often talking. I don’t recall any votes from you (I could easily be mistaken lol) and you so far only accuses Bogard and myself of wrong doing. 1/2 of those proven townie. So not exactly a good record for you either.

Tbh it’s the fact there’s so little to go off of you that makes me wary of immediately voting to lynch Vonal.
The only reason I didn't cast a vote on you in this entire game is because I have mixed feelings about you. I see you as a sus and I didn't hide this feeling nor I have been diplomatic about it. But, your transparency and openness is what hesitated me in casting vote against you. I see you and me as two extreme of some spectrum. You took risks and I was very cautious. That's all.

And, it comes from what we believe in.

You believe in taking risks regardless of what happens and I believed in making sure that I don't lynch wrong person at any cost.

I actually don't recall care anymore. Bogard exposed me to the fullest and there is nothing about me which is hidden from you guys.

Last edited:
Lol!

So you think I am scum because I didn't put a vote on gambit.. But let me ask a question - did you put vote on gambit? No

I casted two votes so far - rej and Bogard. Sure I Unvote them later and both turned out to be townie but did you even cast a vote in the entire game? No...

In short, you are holding me accountable for something which you didn't adhere to even the slightest degree lmao.
If this isn't hypocrisy then what is?

Sure, I made a mistake in reading gambit. But didn't we all make mistakes?

And, why you people keep on forgetting that mafia can chat in this game to plan their strategy. What makes you think only non voting against another team mate is scum tactic?
I didn’t said you are scum bcuz you didn’t place a vote on Gambit, Naomi also did and I am not sure she is town.
You are right, I didn’t place a vote on anyone and I already said why.
My argument was that Naomi was pressing Gambit while you didn’t.
Actually, everyone here bar you had Gambit as a suspect.
Ofc you can read Gambit wrong, I don’t blame you, that’s actually the reason I didn’t place a vote on anyone until now. I already told you that I’m not confident in my readings.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I didn’t said you are scum bcuz you didn’t place a vote on Gambit, Naomi also did and I am not sure she is town.
You are right, I didn’t place a vote on anyone and I already said why.
My argument was that Naomi was pressing Gambit while you didn’t.
Actually, everyone here bar you had Gambit as a suspect.
Ofc you can read Gambit wrong, I don’t blame you, that’s actually the reason I didn’t place a vote on anyone until now. I already told you that I’m not confident in my readings.
You aren't making sense. Simply pushing a case doesn't make you a townie if it's not materializing in the end.

Gambit and Celestia scenario was deadlock and primary reason behind that deadlock was that kiwi went to sleep and tac didn't back out of vote to save kiwi. In short, gambit votes stayed more due to circumstances and not that people were sure he was sus. I simply didn't jump on bandwagon as I read gambit wrong. I made a mistake in reading him completely and I confess this.

And, again why are you holding me accountable for something which you didn't do? I didn't see you pushing a case against gambit as well. But in your case it's day 1 so it's fine. In your case you can't read people well so it's fine. But then why not in my case?

if you think you are townie and aren't confident in reading then what makes you think I, who is playing his first game can read mafia tactic well that too on day 1?

Why you are holding me accountable for something you didn't do as well?

Heck, I didn't push a case against anyone so far and that includes more townie than just one single scum.

I even backed out from a possible Bogard lynch scenario yesterday.

Even now, you jumped directly at me, and cast a vote against me without even caring to ask why I find you sus, but did I put a vote on you in return?No

This is the problem with you people. You guys have fixed mindset regarding game plays.
You people say I didn't contribute. It's not that I didn't contribute but you guys totally ignore what I said. Repeatedly I said, don't fukn assume anything and explore possibilities but no one cared.

Remember that day2 incident when I argued not to be sure that it's final who got targeted on day1 during night phase and try to explore all possibilities?heck yesterday it turns out that I was fukn right about it because it was doctor himself who got targeted? If I am scum then why would I have risked telling such things when rej was still not lynched? Does this make sense to you?

I gave my reason, what is this the second time you repeat this. beside switching i'm scum or town.
Well, Kiwi asked what I thought about you tho. I just answered her.

I gave my reason, what is this the second time you repeat this. beside switching i'm scum or town.
Lol, I wrote wrongly there I meant can’t not can but the DP was already over when saw. You can see that I have you more town than scum.

The only problem there is Naomi unvoting but looking their interactions I just can see her being scum
You meant this right?
I meant to say can’t. Sorry

Yeah, sorry reborn. If you’re townie then think of this as a necessary sacrifice.

Vote lynch @Reborn @Izumi

Might not be too active in this thread. Phone is low charged at work and all

what is this shit?? necessary sacrifice?

Well, Kiwi asked what I thought about you tho. I just answered her.
yes and you replied with same thing yesterday to rej. and seems ignored my reply when i explained why i took vote off. But you here you are Naomi kept vote off so she is sus, completely ignoring my reason i said yesterday!

Also @Kiwipom bussing only occurs in bigger mafia games with 4+ in rare cases. Never seen 2. because that just suicide.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
what is this shit?? necessary sacrifice?

yes and you replied with same thing yesterday to rej. and seems ignored my reply when i explained why i took vote off. But you here you are Naomi kept vote off so she is sus, completely ignoring my reason i said yesterday!

Also @Kiwipom bussing only occurs in bigger mafia games with 4+ in rare cases. Never seen 2. because that just suicide.
If we lynch Reborn and he’s town, it’s still alright is what inning saying lol. Because Vonal is the obvious maf if Reborn is in the clear

Status
Not open for further replies.