Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
As I said, you are assuming that you will get Nk because you think I am scum.

If that happens then Naomi and vonal can lynch me and townie wins.

But if you didn't get Nk tonight and someone else..then what? Will you believe me that I was townie? No.. You will cast vote on me. And, that's why I said it's fine with me. I won't vote you in return.
well since you just revealed this plan, these are the scenarios that might happen

either:
A) Mafia is not you but he will NK me so it looks like you did it
B) Mafia is you, you NK me and it ends as you said (very unlikely)
C) Mafia is you, you kill someone else and now, it looks like you didn't do it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
well since you just revealed this plan, these are the scenarios that might happen

either:
A) Mafia is not you but he will NK me so it looks like you did it
B) Mafia is you, you NK me and it ends as you said (very unlikely)
C) Mafia is you, you kill someone else and now, it looks like you didn't do it
If mafia is me then if I NK you or anyone else, the remaining two can lynch me and I won't put my vote. There is no rng here...

And, if mafia isn't me, then why you guys put a vote on me? To sacrifice me right? Why?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The issue is that’s I’ll be dead so I can’t accuse you and Naomi mistrusts Vonal more! So if Kiwi is dead and i’m Dead it leaves Naomi with two people she can’t trust and a 50/50 of getting it correct.

And you still would rather lynch me over principle than Vonal and potentially end the game. Because, before this day started, he was the one I was most suspicious of. Now it’s you.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If mafia is me then if I NK you or anyone else, the remaining two can lynch me and I won't put my vote. There is no rng here...

And, if mafia isn't me, then why you guys put a vote on me? To sacrifice me right? Why?
No, but what I am saying is we don't know who is the mafia. AFAIK, it could be any of the players still in the game. It's just the way you keep on telling us to wait until tomorrow before lynching you is weird and makes no sense

How will the kill from tonight prove you as scum or town?

Reborn

The issue is that’s I’ll be dead so I can’t accuse you and Naomi mistrusts Vonal more! So if Kiwi is dead and i’m Dead it leaves Naomi with two people she can’t trust and a 50/50 of getting it correct.

And you still would rather lynch me over principle than Vonal and potentially end the game. Because, before this day started, he was the one I was most suspicious of. Now it’s you.
Don't play victim card here.. If you were more sus of vonal then you wouldn't have casted voted on me.

And, don't try to portray yourself as someone without whom Naomi can't decide.

I already said that regardless of who gets Nk tonight, Naomi should vote for me and so is the other person and I won't cast my vote
Post automatically merged:

No, but what I am saying is we don't know who is the mafia. AFAIK, it could be any of the players still in the game. It's just the way you keep on telling us to wait until tomorrow before lynching you is weird and makes no sense

How will the kill from tonight prove you as scum or town?
It will prove nothing...I am ready to get lynched.

I simply don't care what you guys think about me.

I didn't like the way tac try to use me and vonal as pawns in his scheme. If you guys were not sure about who is scum then why vote to ensure wrong lynch repeatedly? I just want to teach tac some lesson and even I know most likely he isn't scum but he needs to learn townie spirit

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Reborn im not playing it, it’s you who opted to lynch me for unclear reasons lmao. Maybe if you made an appeal to anything but principle I could still see you as a townie but I’m so confident now you’re evil. That play Cements it.

I’ll just say I’m happy we got the sK turn 1 - otherwise we’d Be a time least one more townie down and likely in deep shit

I also value voting as a group to fully lynch someone instead of risking rng. I said I was fine with Vonal today and you tomorrow at the start of the day. But things changed and I wanted to keep my vote with Kiwis so we wouldn’t get a day 1 situation, where the host has to decide who dies

Reborn

@Reborn im not playing it, it’s you who opted to lynch me for unclear reasons lmao. Maybe if you made an appeal to anything but principle I could still see you as a townie but I’m so confident now you’re evil. That play Cements it.

I’ll just say I’m happy we got the sK turn 1 - otherwise we’d Be a time least one more townie down and likely in deep shit
I dont care lol

I opted to lynch you not after you voted me...

But after you stated that disgusting tactic.

And, as I said if I am scum and if anyone gets Nk tonight, then remaining two can vote me out.. No rng and no vote.

Why it's getting you dizzy? You are getting me anyway right?

@Vonal and @Naomi decide..

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I already said that regardless of who gets Nk tonight, Naomi should vote for me and so is the other person and I won't cast my vote
if you believe yourself to be town then why are you telling people to vote for you?

Assume this:

If we follow your plan, we get rid of TAC (and he's town), then one of us gets killed at night (but not you)

We're left with 3 people, you want the last 2 people to vote for you.....but if you know that you are town then that's not helping anyone. We end the last day with another mislynch and that's game over for us. The only way we win with your scenario is if you really are mafia (or that TAC is)

but then, we've never said it's between you or TAC. You're doing the same thing you did to Bogard earlier

Reborn

. I said I was fine with Vonal today and you tomorrow at the start of the day. But things changed and I wanted to keep my vote with Kiwis so we wouldn’t get a day 1 situation, where the host has to decide who dies
Bullshit

You voted me first and not Vonal.

Also, why you don't want host to intervene if me and vonal gets a tie today? Didn't you say that either of them is scum? So what difference would random lynching in this case would bring?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bullshit

You voted me first and not Vonal.

Also, why you don't want host to intervene if me and vonal gets a tie today? Didn't you say that either of them is scum? So what difference would random lynching in this case would bring?
1. I want to win with as many townies as possible. Lynchinng the right person here is key.
2. I said I would folllow Kiwi’s lead, so yes, I voted you first but my initial strat was for Vonal.
3. Why risk it with the host when we can end it now?

Reborn

if you believe yourself to be town then why are you telling people to vote for you?

Assume this:

If we follow your plan, we get rid of TAC (and he's town), then one of us gets killed at night (but not you)

We're left with 3 people, you want the last 2 people to vote for you.....but if you know that you are town then that's not helping anyone. We end the last day with another mislynch and that's game over for us. The only way we win with your scenario is if you really are mafia (or that TAC is)

but then, we've never said it's between you or TAC. You're doing the same thing you did to Bogard earlier
So what you want me to do? Go with tac annoying tactic? See I totally see you as townie...

I see Naomi as townie..

The only reason I voted tac is not to throw him under the bus or because he voted me but because of his tactic.

So you tell me what should I do?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Someone said earlier that host will usually not kill the scum. We'll be left with more questions than answers

Celestia got killed because it was SK vs Mafia
this time, it's Mafia vs Town

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So what you want me to do? Go with tac annoying tactic? See I totally see you as townie...

I see Naomi as townie..

The only reason I voted tac is not to throw him under the bus or because he voted me but because of his tactic.

So you tell me what should I do?
I think you should vote who you truly believe to be scum

I'll be honest, I'm clueless and my reading skills aren't great but I'd rather take the risk than be a sitting duck

also, the whole "I vote for TAC because he's not showing sportsmanship" is not a great reason. Vote for him if you think he is scum, it's not the time to teach him a lesson

Reborn

That’s a very weak reason and once more reinforces you’re out of tangible arguments. Voting me when you personally see me as townie? Only scum would do that
Voting me because you aren't sure but use me as a pawn? Isn't townie tactic at all

I think you should vote who you truly believe to be scum

I'll be honest, I'm clueless and my reading skills aren't great but I'd rather take the risk than be a sitting duck

also, the whole "I vote for TAC because he's not showing sportsmanship" is not a great reason. Vote for him if you think he is scum, it's not the time to teach him a lesson
Sure that's why I didn't ask you and tac at all.

It's upto @Naomi and vonal to decide

Uff... I am tired.. This is exhaustive lol

Reborn

Anyway, I am sleeping now. It's nearly 2 now. Most likely I won't be available tomorrow due to hectic work.

Frankly speaking, I really had great fun with you guys. I enjoyed arguing and discussing. First game and I came this far is enough for me. I learnt many things and enjoyed game and that's more important for me.

Unvote TheAncientCenturion dude you should know me after all the trolling and discussion we had, that reborn don't stoop low for his own sake. I simply wanted to teach you that using such language in a team game isn't appropriate.

@Naomi and @Vonal sorry for the confusion. Lol

@Vonal... I will not vote you in return today even if it can save me..Good night

@Izumi

Vote end phase

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.