Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can respect that @Bogard lmao. Really determined to take Rej out of the game. Not the correct move, but I can respect it. Like I said, Bogard was a townie with bad judgement.

I'm a bit confused. Does this mean there's only five of us left? You, me, Kiwi, Vonal, and Naomi?
It seem so. Tbh, Bogard had no option here.

Now, it's more confusing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It seem so. Tbh, Bogard had no option here.

Now, it's more confusing.
I don't think it is. This is the objective way of looking at the game.

[
Stats[FONT=book antiqua said:
]Safe:
Kiwi
Naomi[/FONT]

Not-Confirmed:
Reborn
TAC

Suspicious:
Vonal
We can both agree on Kiwi/Naomi being confirmed townies. We may suspect each other, but Vonal is the most suspicious among us. Ideally, we lynch Vonal today. If he isn't Mafia, then either Kiwi/Naomi will die tonight. The other uses their judgement to lynch one of us - preferably you - and we win the game.
Post automatically merged:

I fucked that up

But you get the just of it I think

Reborn

I fucked that up

But you get the just of it I think
I have no issue with what you said but I have one question - if we lynch vonal and he turns out not a mafia, then why you are so sure that kiwi/Naomi would be Nk and not you? If you sus me but claim yourself 100% townie then don't you think you have equal probability of getting NK? Why you kept yourself out?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I have no issue with what you said but I have one question - if we lynch vonal and he turns out not a mafia, then why you are so sure that kiwi/Naomi would be Nk and not you? If you sus me but claim yourself 100% townie then don't you think you have equal probability of getting NK? Why you kept yourself out?
I think Kiwi/Naomi are 100% townie. I know I am townie, but objectively, I'll admit the two of us are equally as likely as being evil, if Vonal isn't.

So, the situation (if Vonal isn't scum) tomorrow will be one of Kiwi/Naomi alive, and both of us. I trust both of them to make the right call.

3:56am so am sleepy. But am gonna leave this here. Also don't rush the end vote, as would like to here others opinion.

Tac- since rej and bog where on his case. You raised on my sus after jumping on my vote to lynch rej (which i took off since i was obvious when i joked in same post)

:lawsigh:
Though Rej suicide i did not like. So imo he gamed throw and killed his role instead of claiming and just healing himself for gawd sake.

Vonel- slight sus of him.

Reborn,Kiwi i will cry if one of you turns out scum. :believe:

everyone thoughts on Vonel?

I'll be back later when i wake up, going to bed. Also if you see anyone coming to end vote early they are most likely scum.

Yes I am proactive scum EoD to make a mislynch happen. I am scum cuz I clear out Bogard and Reborn and push people that profit from their current relaxing position. Oh I attack people for info cuz there is no other way for me to get info.

@TheAncientCenturion place a vote scum
leaving that there. Though vonel still sus to me.

Is Vonel experienced player?

anyways be back later!

Last edited:

Reborn

3:56am so am sleepy. But am gonna leave this here. Also don't rush the end vote, as would like to here others opinion.

Tac- since rej and bog where on his case. You raised on my sus after jumping on my vote to lynch rej (which i took off since i was obvious when i joked in same post)

:lawsigh:
Though Rej suicide i did not like. So imo he gamed throw and killed his role instead of claiming and just healing himself for gawd sake.

Vonel- slight sus of him.

Reborn,Kiwi i will cry if one of you turns out scum. :believe:

everyone thoughts on Vonel?

I'll be back later when i wake up, going to bed. Also if you see anyone coming to end vote early they are most likely scum.

leaving that there. Though vonel still sus to me.

Is Vonel experienced player?

anyways be back later!
Vonal is my primary sus as I mentioned yesterday. This is my first full game so I have no clue on player strategies and experience level.

Tac has always been a sus to me.
Before me and Bogard went at each other, he called me, Bogard and Rej sus just like he called Playa sus day before yesterday.

Good lol. I was hoping I didn't have to vote tonight. Bogard is suspicious, Reborn is suspicious, but Rej is my main target as of now.
Today, he said, he knew Bogard is townie but with poor judgment. Now, he also said this yesterday but issue is he said this after both me and Bogard unvoted each other and you guys created chaos. So, his calling of Bogard townie happened after rej jumped on him while clearing me and Bogard, after we both unvoted each other. It's very opportunistic behavior.

So, either he is stupid townie who has really bad judgement or very good mafia.

Now, my intentions are clear. If vonal didn't come clean then I will be lynching him as I do consider him my prime sus.

Also, I do consider Naomi and kiwi town. But if either one of you turned out to be mafia then literally you guys deserved kudos to fooling everyone. Lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Everyone left were the people lowest on my suspect list :catcry:
my reading skills are shit

To me, the person that is the most suspicious is @Vonal, he is all talk but he never voted. That is also you @Reborn but the whole "1 vs 1 me and you Bogard" yesterday was an interesting turn of events that convinced me that you're a towney

So, either he is stupid townie who has really bad judgement or very good mafia.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe @TheAncientCenturion has been playing 4D chess with us since Day 1, but I think it's more likely for him to just be a "stupid" townie lmao

Same goes to @Naomi, even if my heart is telling me that Naomi is town, if you think about it logically, it will make more sense for her to be a mafia than TAC because she didn't go through her vote with Gambit and she is also an experienced player (I think) so it is more likely for her to be "bussing" so early on in the game

Reborn

Everyone left were the people lowest on my suspect list :catcry:
my reading skills are shit

To me, the person that is the most suspicious is @Vonal, he is all talk but he never voted. That is also you @Reborn but the whole "1 vs 1 me and you Bogard" yesterday was an interesting turn of events that convinced me that you're a towney

I was thinking the same thing, maybe @TheAncientCenturion has been playing 4D chess with us since Day 1, but I think it's more likely for him to just be a "stupid" townie lmao

Same goes to @Naomi, even if my heart is telling me that Naomi is town, if you think about it logically, it will make more sense for her to be a mafia than TAC because she didn't go through her vote with Gambit and she is also an experienced player (I think) so it is more likely for her to be "bussing" so early on in the game
Forget gambit and experience here. It doesn't matter because many things happened after that, which involve lots of miscalculations. Wrong lynching > non voting imo. We all got things wrong so no one to blame.

I am giving you an advice - if we vote vonal and he is scum then all good. But if doesn't turn out to be scum, then make your decision based on tonight's Nk. I won't elaborate further because it can give mafia strategy. Focusing on this will help townie survive and win the game which should be our goal instead of saving our own ass.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
if we vote vonal and he is scum then all good. But if doesn't turn out to be scum, then make your decision based on tonight's Nk.
This was what I was thinking too, we’ve still got 2 lynches left in the game

There is the chance that Vonal isn’t scum, mafia could of left him here to make the rest of the townies misLynch him since he is the most suspicious

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How is believing Bogard was a townie a bad thing for me? Lol, he acted like one, and we had many similar beliefs. Just both with poor judgement. Rej was suspicious and overly aggressive towards me, so I thought that was his desperate, last actions.

It's obviously Vonal. And if it's not Vonal, Reborn. But the easy lynch is Vonal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Reborn i don’t think either assessment does me justice lol. Both Rej/Playa were suspicious players who many of us suspected for similar reasons. The fact that Rej could’ve saved himself by revealing his role shows more of an issue on his side than with me.

Playa wasn’t my best call but again, provocative and silent game types seems overly suspicious to me. Bad judgement? Sure, but not without reason that I’ve clearly articulated throughout the thread.

As for the current game - I still believe Vonal is our suspect. But I won’t lie and say I’m still nervous of you. It feels like you haven’t done anything all game but you remain here and around, often talking. I don’t recall any votes from you (I could easily be mistaken lol) and you so far only accuses Bogard and myself of wrong doing. 1/2 of those proven townie. So not exactly a good record for you either.

Tbh it’s the fact there’s so little to go off of you that makes me wary of immediately voting to lynch Vonal.

Welp, if y’all want to lynch me then whatever, can’t prove that I’m town in a Vanilla game.

For me, it’s between Naomi and Reborn. I really can’t think of TAC or Kiwi being scum, it’s possible but I think that is HIGHLY unlikely. Bussing day 1 is too much for my brain.

So, between these 2 I have more scum vibes from Reborn. Naomi atleast was pushing a lynch on Gambit.
Then,
Vote Lynch Reborn

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll be honest, I'm getting town vibes from Vonal. The only reason we're voting him is because he contributed the least out of all of us in this game but we can't rule out that there is a very vocal mafia

The only person who I can't see as mafia is TAC

@Vonal @TheAncientCenturion what do you think about Naomi?
I can’t see that. Naomi was very quick to defend you and contributed to the near lynch of a first day Maf and unvoted on the doctor when he was suspicious as Hell. A great cover would’ve been to vote him under that suspicion.

Imo - were safe today provided we lynch either Reborn or Vonal. We - you me and Naomi - are all good and can make up for any mistake tomorrow

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I can’t see that. Naomi was very quick to defend you and contributed to the near lynch of a first day Maf and unvoted on the doctor when he was suspicious as Hell. A great cover would’ve been to vote him under that suspicion.

Imo - were safe today provided we lynch either Reborn or Vonal. We - you me and Naomi - are all good and can make up for any mistake tomorrow
How quick she was to defend me, that's what I'm concerned about. It will make sense if they agreed to do that in advance, I just wanted to be safe and consider everyone just in case Rej was right that the mafias did set it up to confuse us

But alright, that does sound like a plan, it's either Vonal or Reborn that's going today

I'll decide on my votes later today

Status
Not open for further replies.