Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I can only assume she's waiting on Saka because maybe she invested him.

Or maybe she's getting a scum mate to back her up:shocking:
if she actually got a "guilty" result on Saka idek understand her insta vote on TACy it doesnt even make sense, her waiting to even answer to begin with if she used her invest or not ln, instead of saying i used my invest on a player and i am waiting for them to show up so i can question them wouldve sufficed.

Why would Mafia kill someone using their Faction Kill when they've already poisoned them?
motive

i ISO'd her posts

poison doesn't work fast enough if she was on point with her suspicions and calling out blunders too soon EoD

but there's also the issue that they could simply just kill someone else and wait it out so they still don't waste an FK. it could also be an indie kill

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
yeah, that's what i am thinking.

to the rest of the post: why would any scum do that so transparently?
only hole in this particular theory. i mean, there's also open scumming, but we should all know by now flower would be taking a huge risk. she kind of just lets town guide her or stay particularly casual as scum
the same logic couldve been applied to Cal last cycle...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
motive

i ISO'd her posts

poison doesn't work fast enough if she was on point with her suspicions and calling out blunders too soon EoD

but there's also the issue that they could simply just kill someone else and wait it out so they still don't waste an FK. it could also be an indie kill
There's far better options when it comes to motive/threadplay than JG tbh.

why though whats your reasonings?
Tac - all the claim shenanigans

Nat - Didn't like her maths stuff. Seemed like cwac to me

Cakewalker - has been just commenting on the general happenings of the game.

Dest
Muugen
Saka(I forgot to add him there)

You guys have been asking questions and moving the thread forward.

Flowa and prof.

I believe their claims.

would you say if one of the 4 flips as scum the other would have to follow suit for each pair?
i don't know

i am timid to answer in a direct way because, you know, giving people ideas that put them in the upper hand

the four have some really, really outrageously high suspicion from a lot of others. if we nab one of them with a flip, let's say TAC, the issue id be pondering is why nat would be aggressive and openly admitting some sort of tie. same with flower or prof.

tldr it'd be too easy, and any hint of scrutiny and potentiality of scum partners searching for another to merge would make a lot of this shit difficult. im willing to try out my theory tho, either or if necessary

dest is saying it's a small game so i also think i need your help narrowing down how many scum could be in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.