Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Is Pein claiming very easily any indication of anything? iirc, he said he doesn't claim in jjk game i think. Or the pokemon game. But did so here with no resistance.
Not really, but he's not doing anything and I've just come off a game with him where you could argue he was the Mafia's best player (he was town).

Is Pein claiming very easily any indication of anything? iirc, he said he doesn't claim in jjk game i think. Or the pokemon game. But did so here with no resistance.
Not really, but he's not doing anything and I've just come off a game with him where you could argue he was the Mafia's best player (he was town).
Yeah, his claim somewhat made me feel better about him than about Rej. He isn't playing but he's showing a tiny bit of cooperation. Would be cool if he was checked somehow.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Why would I claim flavor?

It's useless and I have no reason to either.
why wouldn’t you?

you already claimed vanilla so idk why you’re hesitant to share your flavor when you yourself said flavor doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

never flavor. rarely abilities isn’t this what you stated?

why wouldn’t you?

you already claimed vanilla so idk why you’re hesitant to share your flavor when you yourself said flavor doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

never flavor. rarely abilities isn’t this what you stated?
Yeah, flavor is useless. So why would I? I'm not a lynch candidate and trust you me it wouldn't help you read me.

Status
Not open for further replies.