One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Right, which could just be Oda misleading you...

I haven't said anything about Saturn...it could literally be anybody.
No one else fit....

It has to be kizaru because there is no one strong enough to warrant such reaction from Luffy+ other evidences we have pointing towards this

Sandman does direct translations from Japanese to English, right?
He does but "Lolicon" (the thing he's translating) doesnt actually mean Pedophile lol. Its shorthand for "Lolita Complex", which yes, is basically the same thing but to what people call *Otakus*, they would argue its different. Its a creepy debate imo because the argument is "manga/anime girls are not real" or "she's actually an adult with unrealistic kid proportions" lol.

Dont get me wrong, it is a weird comment from Oda, but Japan is full of otaku culture that use words like this to distinct themselves from "Pedos", so I dont know much of this is just "culture" or legitimately his personal feelings lol.

I really hope for your sake that you're right and it's not just Oda misleading you, otherwise you're going to look like a complete fuckwit, and trust me, I'll be there to point it out if it happens.
Alright if he's not talking about Kizaru I will delete my account, there you go.

He does but "Lolicon" (the thing he's translating) doesnt actually mean Pedophile lol. Its shorthand for "Lolita Complex", which yes, is basically the same thing but to what people call *Otakus*, they would argue its different. Its a creepy debate imo because the argument is "manga/anime girls are not real" or "she's actually an adult with unrealistic kid proportions" lol.

Dont get me wrong, it is a weird comment from Oda, but Japan is full of otaku culture that use words like this to distinct themselves from "Pedos", so I dont know much of this is just "culture" or legitimately his personal feelings lol.
Ok this offers a little more perspective. So basically we'll never know how much of a *edo Oda is or if he's one at all. Moral of the story: Japan is weird (but we already knew that)

They are clearly not children to me, in the sense their are not of 5-6-7-8 years of age.
And as I was saying, having young teenagers with crush for famous people is well within normal.
Nah

This is a teenager:

Pudding is 16 years old

S-Boa is way younger

Nami, Kuja warriors, Lucci ecc all of them refers to Seraphim as a children

Ask Oda the motivation for this cringe stuff

I don't remember Naruto ecc has something like this

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yonko shitting himself at the arrival of an admiral
might be the first yonko weve ever seen react like that.
This is actually more impactful.

So far whenever luffy fought others then he was below yonkou level...yc level in most cases. Be it kaido or BM.

But this time, it's a yonkou luffy we are talking about.

not just editors, but the author himself apparently.

Honestly, I don't even think it's a weird answer from Oda, the guy asked if people would think he's a Lolicon if he gets petrified by Boa, and Oda says "nah the ability is universal".

Whatever emotion you feel towards her will get you petrified.

It could be lust (WG Agent), admiration (Usopp), pity (Franky). etc. etc.

Nah

This is a teenager:

Pudding is 16 years old

S-Boa is way younger

Nami, Kuja warriors, Lucci ecc all of them refers to Seraphim as a children

Ask Oda for this cringe stuff

I don't remember Naruto ecc has something like this
Yeah, but I am not talking about 16 years old, I am talking about 10-11.

Some other posts have already pointed out that, but I can from my personal experience: my ten-year-old sister (and almost all her female friends) had a crush on High school musical characters like Zack Efron and so on.
Completely normal, I saw plenty of them, and even inside my family as I said.

Yonko shitting himself at the arrival of an admiral
might be the first yonko weve ever seen react like that.
Just like Shanks was shitting himself after seeing Kid's power until he wasn't.

Luffy clearly is worried for Axe boy as he shit himself in G5 form when Lucci's handgun negged Sento too and again Sento is blocking Kizaru, Sento should be in trouble if Kizaru isn't weaker than Lucci.