One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Elbaf will be an all out war, just like marineford. Luffy does some severe damage to WG that can't be ignored before he runs away to Elbaf. That's my interpretation anyway.

And this very chapter sort of confirms it, they want to head for Elbaf. It's 100% confirmed as they might still battle it out, but all signs point to Elbaf being the place for the next big war. Expecting many chapters there.
Based

THe people that are thinking luffy is not talking about Kizaru are smoking .
If you watch wano ending agian luffy was waiting with his top crew members that Momo ask for help .
That mean luffy clearly sensed rukyugyu .
DO the people realy think luffy will not sense Kizaru or that he will not care about someone this strong ariving ?
You have to be lost in some BS to believe that .
Of course luffy will notice Kizaru, if it was someone else he would have talked about multiple strong presence not just one .

Oh but this was based on spoiler, when it wasn't mentioned about Kaku facing two Seraphim at once, and Kaku on life support - which he still is but he's partly excused since two Seraphim beat the shit outta him.
two seraphims would beat the shit outta Lucci lmao , so nothing is said that mentions Lucci is far stronger than Kaku .

Kaku is seen in new light when he awakened his DF in a mere two years let's see :
Kaku and Lucci :
> Both are masked agents CP0 .
> Both got an awakened Zoan DF .
> Both can't do shit to a seraphim .
> Both got hyped alongside by Stussy .
> Both got neg diffed by Stussy

I said it in Spoilers Thread, don't dehype Kaku he is him and i can see why Oda eliminated him so he can have Lucci vs Sanji probably since Jinbei is fighting a VA so for sure Sanji will have a better opponent .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda has got every major player into action since wano ended...

Imu with destruction of Lulusia
Gorosei with Saturn at egghead
Shanks with destroying kidd
Cross guild moving for RPGs
BB with defeat of Garp and law and now at egghead
Admirals - kizaru at egghead.
Vegapunk - it's his arc going on

Only one missing is Dragon. If elbaf is next arc then I don't see Dragon playing much role there as I feel Elbaf will be more related to setting up of 4th RPG stuff

Egghead is perfect setting for Oda to hype dragon. SHs need to escape and Dragon has ties with both Luffy and VP.

We need to a war arc in Mariejoas.Marines and Celestial Dragons will probably fight there.
Personally not even the Marines at this point. God Knights, Gorosei and Imu make a pretty sizable "powerhouse" group if they all as strong as speculated. Then you have Kong among others who still might exist in that circle.

I still think the Marines need to be involved in the 4th RP conflict. When you think about all of the factions left, its hard to imagine any of these characters having 5-6 more growth fights. How do you "scale" Admirals, Blackbeard and Shanks' top commanders, etc so close together? Like we have Egghead obviously now, and if Elbaf isnt related to Yonko, Marines, WG, then it is its own thing. But when does the escalation reach a breaking point when we are "so close" to the end?

Imo, this is why the 4th RP conflict will be a larger scale war before LT, not necessarily Elbaf on its own. Just a huge ass freeforall after Elbaf that takes down potentially all Yonko and Marines. Thats just me though, no guarnatees that this is happening. I just dont think Elbaf is that location personally.

Warland is a great place for a fight against those known as Warrior Gods, similar title that the Norse Aesir have.

And if Kizaru dies here by luffys hand, Sakazuki wanting revenge seems quite fitting.

Gorosei being final enemies I just don’t buy. They don’t look the part at all.
They are Imu's guards and his heavy hitterd, the only exception is Saturn he might fall earlier being in open field ss of now

And they have holy knights on top of them too. A pretty sizable "crew"

We need to have a war arc in Mariejoas.Marines and Celestial Dragons will probably fight there.
Well see, but at this point the marines are falling apart.

Imu needs to be the final villain and yes it has to end in the destruction of fishman island; but i just don’t think the World Government and the Marines are going to be imus army they’re just at wayyyy too bad of a position right now. And unless the revs and Cross Guild isn’t taking down a single notable member, they’re just going to lose more.

Yup yup, its where I think all of this starts to come to head. Burned Man Territory/4th RP leads is probably that island, then that potentially segues to a big conflict with the 4 Yonko either there or Lodestar or something.

its interesting because im still not entirely sure what Elbaf will be about at this point, just a few ideas.
I think at the root of it Elbaf will be the final character arc. Usopp will finally achieve his dream in front of the giants, Luffy will probably get the final adCoC upgrade to finally be shanks equal, Robin will meet Saul etc.

after Elbaf it will be a high paced roller coaster towards the end of the story imo

Personally not even the Marines at this point. God Knights, Gorosei and Imu make a pretty sizable "powerhouse" group if they all as strong as speculated. Then you have Kong among others who still might exist in that circle.

I still think the Marines need to be involved in the 4th RP conflict. When you think about all of the factions left, its hard to imagine any of these characters having 5-6 more growth fights. How do you "scale" Admirals, Blackbeard and Shanks' top commanders, etc so close together? Like we have Egghead obviously now, and if Elbaf isnt related to Yonko, Marines, WG, then it is its own thing. But when does the escalation reach a breaking point when we are "so close" to the end?

Imo, this is why the 4th RP conflict will be a larger scale war before LT, not necessarily Elbaf on its own. Just a huge ass freeforall after Elbaf that takes down potentially all Yonko and Marines. Thats just me though, no guarnatees that this is happening. I just dont think Elbaf is that location personally.
I always imagined the 4th poneglyph war would involve only pirates(yonkos),the marines would probably hunt down the victor.Marines getting involved to stop a PK from rising makes sense too.Lets see how Oda will roll with this.

Last edited:
@Sir Yasheen See my post above, Imo the Marines may be involved in the Yonko conflict for the 4th RP (i cant see Akainu just sitting on his ass), but I "can" see the WG being some final threat assuming these people are that strong
My thing is I doubt there’s going to be a major 4 group free for all war, just because it doesn’t fit odas writing. He has a hard enough time juggling two groups let alone 4

I always imagine the 4th poneglyph war would involve only pirates(yonkos),the marines would probably hunt down the victor.Marines getting involved to stop a PK from rising makes sense too.Lets see how Oda will roll with this.
I think it’ll involve Luffy and Sword (allied) against the Blackbeard Pirates and that’s it.