Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last straw hat before Jinbe was Brook and that was what? 10 years ago? Also Jinbe is already a SH who is very very late, the majority of the story was without him and he manages somewhat since he at least was there as an helper since Marineford pretty much so even if he is a SH now he was promised since the time skip pretty much yet I can't shake this feeling he joined way too late. So, the next SH, according to the pattern we could have him/her in another 10 years? Carrot and every other possible candidates are very weak also we just got Jinbe, the problem is that 10 years from now OP will most likely be finished. So nope, too late in the story, too less time to spend on a new SH to introduce and develop (he will need at least a whole arc focused on him like every other SH bar Jinbe who got some time here and there in multiple arcs) and also the current SH already get too little time in favor of the secondary characters in each arc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The last straw hat before Jinbe was Brook and that was what? 10 years ago? Also Jinbe is already a SH who is very very late, the majority of the story was without him and he manages somewhat since he at least was there as an helper since Marineford pretty much so even if he is a SH now he was promised since the time skip pretty much yet I can't shake this feeling he joined way too late. So, the next SH, according to the pattern we could have him/her in another 10 years? Carrot and every other possible candidates are very weak also we just got Jinbe, the problem is that 10 years from now OP will most likely be finished. So nope, too late in the story, too less time to spend on a new SH to introduce and develop (he will need at least a whole arc focused on him like every other SH bar Jinbe who got some time here and there in multiple arcs) and also the current SH already get too little time in favor of the secondary characters in each arc.
This is all spot on, my man. I feel like the SHP could recruit someone in Wano (maybe Carrot, possibly Kin’emon, even Tama has an outside chance), but once they leave the island, it will be with the crew as we’ll know it for the rest of the series. Perhaps others will join the Grand Fleet, but the main crew that will head to Laugh Tale is likely complete at this point in the story.

Any badass character will do. WILD FOUR!!! (mimicking Quatro cerbrus's warcry from FT)
u mean Team Quatro Puppy:pepelit:

Wow it is good to see people opening-up their eyes by not supporting carrot. Yes, indeed that dumb bunny is no match for titanic captains. We need the likes of Gin, Pedro or Wiper to join the crew not pussies and bunnies
Wiper:steef:. Oda should have made Wiper a SHs. dude is the only arc ally who were in even ground with the M3 and in certain cases surpassing them too. b4 Luffy faced Enel, Wiper basically overshadowed everyone. his fighting style is savage too. High risk high reward:catlewd::catlewd::catlewd::catlewd::akaman:

I hope not...the end game crew member must be strong and carrot is not...she will get destroy when she battle one of the titanic captain
Lol. She's stronger than most of the Strawhat Crew already. I mean, have you seen her in WCI arc ? She was easily in the same category as Brook. Without Sulong. And Pedro is dead. Pound being alive is already bad writting but Pedro being alive when he was highlighted as the Roger of Carrot wouldn't make any sense.

Lol. She's stronger than most of the Strawhat Crew already. I mean, have you seen her in WCI arc ? She was easily in the same category as Brook. Without Sulong. And Pedro is dead. Pound being alive is already bad writting but Pedro being alive when he was highlighted as the Roger of Carrot wouldn't make any sense.
Lol she get destroyed rather easily..beside if she join then she definitely the weakest one in the crew and we don't want end game member to be as weak as carrot...we need aokiji type to join the end game crew

Why so ? She is stronger than the whole Weak trio easily for instance. And she makes far more sense joining than Pedro who idolized Roger and wanted to be of use for the future he envisioned so much that he sacrificed almost all his lifespan and his eye. It'd be shitty writing to have him come back and join the crew, really.
Seriously dude u think Carrot is better than Pedro LOL
So Carrot is somehow weaker than Chopper, Nami, and Usopp? You must not have your head in the right place.
Dude it's not just about fighting power, I don't see in any future non sulong carrot defeating the weak trio. One important thing, the weak trio is in the crew not because of their fighting skills but of their position as navigator, sniper and doctor which they excel. What carrot brings to the crew? Nothing but furry tits

Seriously dude u think Carrot is better than Pedro LOL

Dude it's not just about fighting power, I don't see in any future non sulong carrot defeating the weak trio. One important thing, the weak trio is in the crew not because of their fighting skills but of their position as navigator, sniper and doctor which they excel. What carrot brings to the crew? Nothing but furry tits
I'm pretty sure you recall the time that Carrot completely incapacitate Luffy when he took her carrot and then pretty much took care of Brulee and her goons, which served as a turning point in the WCI arc. She's a highly effective close-quarters fighter, who might I mention, is only 15 years old. You know she's only going to get better in time, just like the rest of the crew

I'm pretty sure you recall the time that Carrot completely incapacitate Luffy when he took her carrot and then pretty much took care of Brulee and her goons, which served as a turning point in the WCI arc. She's a highly effective close-quarters fighter, who might I mention, is only 15 years old. You know she's only going to get better in time, just like the rest of the crew
We don't have that "time"

Status
Not open for further replies.