Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen:queenhear:

Btw i'm the 1000th reply:finally:
yeah queen isn't a bad choice either, there were already theories of Queen joining when he was first introduced, people were saying that he resembled Lucky Roo from Shanks crew and might have come from east blue. Plus now that the tobi roppo are trying to make queen kick the bucket, new theories are coming up that he might survive and not get caught after the battle of Wano and when kaido falls, he'll join the straw hats instead.

i wouldn't mind queen joining, he's a cool and funny character. but most importantly he's strong, and sadly only the strong one's in the crew get 1v1 fights, so i'm totally on board if queen joins. He can be the crew's dancer.

Edit: queen was also the one who invited luffy to join the beast pirates, it would be interesting in a twist of fate that he joined the straw hats instead. I don't know if the old rumors that the next straw hat would be a former enemy is still valid or not.

:queenmoji::sabogood:

Black Maria, Ulti, and Page One.
Carrot gets killed by Perospero.
Fair? Fair. Enjoy:cheers:
LOL love them all but why perospero? is he meant to be the minks killer? :gokulaugh: (no offense tho for pedro's fans)
Post automatically merged:

Queen:queenhear:

Btw i'm the 1000th reply:finally:
what 1000th reply man??

yeah queen isn't a bad choice either, there were already theories of Queen joining when he was first introduced, people were saying that he resembled Lucky Roo from Shanks crew and might have come from east blue. Plus now that the tobi roppo are trying to make queen kick the bucket, new theories are coming up that he might survive and not get caught after the battle of Wano and when kaido falls, he'll join the straw hats instead.

i wouldn't mind queen joining, he's a cool and funny character. but most importantly he's strong, and sadly only the strong one's in the crew get 1v1 fights, so i'm totally on board if queen joins. He can be the crew's dancer.

Edit: queen was also the one who invited luffy to join the beast pirates, it would be interesting in a twist of fate that he joined the straw hats instead. I don't know if the old rumors that the next straw hat would be a former enemy is still valid or not.

:queenmoji::sabogood:
wha? hell nah man... no offense, i love queen as he is right now, but as a strawhat?? really???? tbh kinda surprising for me that some fans want queen to join :noo:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LOL love them all but why perospero? is he meant to be the minks killer? :gokulaugh: (no offense tho for pedro's fans)

what 1000th reply man??

wha? hell nah man... no offense, i love queen as he is right now, but as a strawhat?? really???? tbh kinda surprising for me that some fans want queen to join :noo:
Lol why? I'm mad for Pedeo but Pedro was pogg.
Carrot needs to die and if Perospero does this I can forgive him.

Lol why? I'm mad for Pedeo but Pedro was pogg.
Carrot needs to die and if Perospero does this I can forgive him.
lol carrot is just chopper v2, but i think oda would never kill her

The next crew is perospero
:myman:
Dude is stronk
please dont, the whole crew will have diabetes

First let's take a look at Jinbei, which is the first member to join SH post time-skip :
- His first appearance was all the way back at impel down (and foreshadowed even further back at Baratie when Nami saw his poster)
- How many attempts and how many epic moments (protecting Luffy from Akainu, bringing Luffy back to his sense after Ace died, blood-transfusion, declaration to Big Mom) that Jinbei has been through before finally joining the SH crew at Wano.

After the 3D2Y, you surely felt that the main SH crew has been established and we absolutely don't want to have "any character" to just join the crew, but in my opinion, Jinbei is definitely not "any character" anymore after all of those above.

Don't misunderstand, I love Carrot so much as a character (I can't even think of any better candidate to join the crew right now), and her role as the look out has kinda been established, but compared to Jinbei, Carrot must have his moment and deep connection with the crew first before joining, because i think she shouldn't join that easily while Jinbei had to go through so much before joining the crew (don't even compare Carrot to any SH who joined pre-time skip).

And isn't it kinda rushy to have Carrot join the crew right after Jinbei joined while Jinbei joining the crew has been foreshadowed for hundreds of chapters since the Fishmand Island? I know One Piece is 80% done, and there're not much arcs left, but still...

What's your opinion?
Jimbe has only connection with Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.