Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
He isn't, 99% of kizaru's moveset is one single kick, jump in the air and spam beams. The only time Kizaru did any fighting is when he used his sword against Rayleigh and Z.
Thanks for proving my point. 99% of the time we saw Kizaru fight it was one shotting fodders and shooting lasers back and forth. The only times we saw Kizaru fighting seriously, he used swords.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can you really trust this fraud author after the fiasco with nerfed Meme vs Mid/Law ?
Yes, blunt and cutting damage types dont fight together. You have a perfect example on the rooftop.
The blunt damage user looks like a toddler if the opponent can handle even cutting type. :milaugh:

By the way, one thing I like about Zoro is that all his 1 vs 1 fights so far are legits. Literally clean fight no help nor interruption. And his opponent is always at 100 percent HP.

normally beating a strong villain should make you even stronger but the downside is that Luffy always needs help in his major fight and rounds too while with Zoro when he beat an opponent you know that he is definitely stronger and by far after it. because of that I can say with confidence that:

Zoro vs King>>>>>>>luffy vs katakuri
zoro vs Pika>>>>>>>luffy vs Doffy
zoro vs Kaku
Zoro vs Mr1>>>>>> luffy vs Crocodile

While Luffy defeated kaido his power can still be contested cause kaido was nerfed by having to carry an island and faced a gauntlet, people also love to downplay the damage Asura did on kaido but it definitely contributed to Kaido losing stamina faster.

Blackbeard will be another team fight with kuzan, and maybe more who have come to avange shanks, garp.

Both kaido and Blackbeard are among the strongest at their peak but because Luffy needs help anyway the accomplishment of beating them is diminished compared to if he fight them at 100 percent without help and win.
Therefore Luffy won't look better than someone who actually fought another top tier at 100 percent and won.

Never bet on oda's love for his condom mugis don't want to fight they are going to escape if there's something condom vs kizaru because he is the fucking MC and yeah I'm not fine with this but let me tell you that zoro would do better than him like he did against kaido that's for sure
Looks like our boy saved Robin like many people predicted, Kaku ended up fighting 2 seraphim and got wrecked so we're looking at Zoro potentially taking on 2 seraphim again.
Good filler for the anime. :hope:
I'm still wondering what happened how did kaku ended up fighting two seraphims or he was referring to s bear when he was with zoro condom and lucci?when did condom met s snake?who was the one who stopped York?off screen shit piece Maybe we'll find out in 2028 like reverie:josad:
Can you really trust this fraud author after the fiasco with nerfed Meme vs Mid/Law ?
I'd rather seen condom vs kizaru than zoro teaming up with the cook if that ever happens i'm taking a break from shit piece till that fight ends and the later events won't care if zoro does all the damage and if clownda is even planning to do this and does it just let Jinbe join too

Never bet on oda's love for his condom mugis don't want to fight they are going to escape if there's something condom vs kizaru because he is the fucking MC and yeah I'm not fine with this but let me tell you that zoro would do better than him like he did against kaido that's for sure

I'm still wondering what happened how did kaku ended up fighting two seraphims or he was referring to s bear when he was with zoro condom and lucci?when did condom met s snake?who was the one who stopped York?off screen shit piece Maybe we'll find out in 2028 like reverie:josad:

I'd rather seen condom vs kizaru than zoro teaming up with the cook if that ever happens i'm taking a break from shit piece till that fight ends and the later events won't care if zoro does all the damage and if clownda is even planning to do this and does it just let Jinbe join too
If Zoro doesn't fight Kizaru which is looking more likely every chapter i see no reason to be invested in the remaining admirals. Shiryu is far more interesting then the rest

If Zoro doesn't fight Kizaru which is looking more likely every chapter i see no reason to be invested in the remaining admirals. Shiryu is far more interesting then the rest
Even if Kizaru wont go down now do you think that we'll have more than 2-3 Admirals at the final war ?
Whats your guess about BBP/Shiryu, are they gonna fight soon ?

Imo zoro is fighting fuji if he is still loyal to the wg when the times comes when clownda did 1031 sketches he draw fuji in the background besides been my favourite admiral he is the perfect CoO training before facing mihawk and I do think zoro is getting fuji's CoO pu when facing Shiryu
Zoro's next fights imo are
Shiryu < fuji < mihawk
I don't think he is fighting the gorosei even if he has oniteru I

Even if Kizaru wont go down now do you think that we'll have more than 2-3 Admirals at the final war ?
Depend if Loda is intending to send some admirals in the next arc elbaf if the last poneglypgh is there i could see Fujitora and GB being sent there to retrive it both getting defeated. So that would at least leave 2 admirals for the final war
Whats your guess about BBP/Shiryu, are they gonna fight soon ?
The strawhats could confront them on Lodestar or even laugh tale so couple of arcs away at the very least. Loda will give BB pirates plenty of time to grow in strength and powerup also red haired snitch should watch out :myman:

Last edited:
Current Zoro's skillset already hardcounter kizaru to be honest 1. air slash cut laser 2. tatsumaki hardcounter yasa no magatama 3. Clear lance hardcounter yata no kagami 4. Pound Hou hardcounter stronger and bigger laser 5. sleep diff coo + FTL reaction speed hardcounter light speed movement 6. basic coa hardcounter logia 7. flame rant hardcounter any explosion like fire 8.swordsmanship hardcounter lightsabers. Now add in CoA barrier, CoC coating, King of hell and Asura then you realize its overkill imo awakening alone cant close the bridge of all those power up.

Depend if Loda is intending to send some admirals in the next arc elbaf if the last poneglypgh is there i could see Fujitora and GB being sent there to retrive it both getting defeated. So that would at least leave 2 admirals for the final war

The strawhats could confront them on Lodestar or even laugh tale so couple of arcs away at the very least. Loda will give BB pirates plenty of time to grow in strength and powerup also red haired snitch should watch out :myman:
He has created a mess with all these characters.

- The Garp incident at Hachinosu looks like a bait set up for the BBP to go down soon but its unlikely imo. They have to take down RHP first.
- Then we have CG. He has set up Marines vs CG through Sengoku's words. Greenbull's location is unknown and wtf is Fujitora doing exactly ? Just travelling across the NW ?
- SHs leaving from Egghead w/o a serious battle is also weird. Whats the point to spent so many chapters only for Kizaru to return back ?
- Not even counting Revos, Holy Knights, Gorosei and the 4th RP here.

Zoro defeating Kizaru here is clearly not possible because he has to face Shiryu. No one can change my mind that he's above Admirals its clear.

Even if all the Yonko fall before the final war, which is impossible, the WG has Seraphim(?)/HK/Gorosei/3-4 Admirals + Imu while the SHs have what ? L/Z/S, Dragon/Sabo and lets say Law/Kidd. They dont have enough manpower to handle all these guys.
SHGF and the rest allies arent strong enough to handle more than some VAs and maybe the weakest Holy Knights.

@gz89 Shiryu>>>kuzan you gonna see why when his time come with a chapter titled "shiryu of the rain" against zoro, your whole argument against shiryu is about his df which you are being fooled to believe its just invisibility. As for the other argument shiryu was fisted, well SO WAS EVERYONE ALONG KUZAN, aokiji didnt look better than shiryu and that is because Oda wank too much the legend. If not for his mentor-student plot with garp, oda could have ended the whole fight after shiryus stab.