Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Lucci for nakama is so ridiculous its a meme for a reason.
He is a serial killer and even now hes snitching on the SHs.
He has abilities as a shipwright but the SHs already have someone for that role but Bonney is a blank slate with a flashback and sad story ready to use.
Lucci for nakama fans are just hardcore Lucci fans who don't want him to disappear from the story

Stop Sigran, even you that there is no winning for you here.

Yes I predicted Yamato's switch and everybit of detail concerning it. I knew that Yamato would change her point of view specifically because of how she was introduce and SPECIFIC storytelling tools used during her presentation toward Luffy.

The only thing that I got wrong was my CONCLUSION about Carrot. But again, everything still stand, the fact that Oda choosed another path for CArrot does negate everything I said. But this is not about Carrot here, this is about Yamato.

There is no panel where Yamato says that staying in Wano is not what she wanted, so lets stop lying. Yamato's story is over. This was predictible since the beginning, everything in her switch is logical, now you guys must accept it.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato is ALREADY Oden. Its not a dream.

FOr the reasons I explained earlier. As a consequence of her true desire to be free.

If that's what she wants, this is good enough and this doesn't contradict the story in anyway. Yamato wasn't build like a strawhat so let's stop comparing her to one.
Stop Sigran, even you that there is no winning for you here.

Yes I predicted Yamato's switch and everybit of detail concerning it. I knew that Yamato would change her point of view specifically because of how she was introduce and SPECIFIC storytelling tools used during her presentation toward Luffy.

The only thing that I got wrong was my CONCLUSION about Carrot. But again, everything still stand, the fact that Oda choosed another path for CArrot does negate everything I said. But this is not about Carrot here, this is about Yamato.

There is no panel where Yamato says that staying in Wano is not what she wanted, so lets stop lying. Yamato's story is over. This was predictible since the beginning, everything in her switch is logical, now you guys must accept it.

Yamato is ALREADY Oden. Its not a dream.

FOr the reasons I explained earlier. As a consequence of her true desire to be free.

If that's what she wants, this is good enough and this doesn't contradict the story in anyway. Yamato wasn't build like a strawhat so let's stop comparing her to one.
Since you're desperate enough to accuse me of lying, let me show you the panels.

Point one- "I can't just abandon everyone" "I doubt either of us would enjoy our adventures if we were worrying about Wano".
In other words, the real reason she is staying because Momo and the scabbards can't protect Wano, not because it fulfills her dream.

Point two- "But man, I still want to be one of you, a real crewmate"- she still wants to be a strawhat. She gave up on it because she felt she had to stay in Wano to protect it. This is the opposite of One Piece's core message.

Point three- "Careful Yamato, Momo has a lot of pride, don't wound it". In other words, she told Momo it's what she wanted because she knew he wouldn't accept her giving up her dream to protect him, it would hurt his pride.

Point 4- "I know, I'll find another reason for me to stay" In other words, what she just said is the only reason she currently has. If what she told Momo about wanting to explore Wano was true, she wouldn't need to find "another reason". This also shows that protecting Wano is not sufficient for her.

Your conclusion was right, but every detail of your theory was dead wrong. I agree that Yamato's story is likely done, but writing paragraphs about your headcannon theory doesn't prove anything when the manga proves it's just fanfiction.

When? Before the last chapter drops?
Sad that you don't bet, otherwise I would have made you limit your possibility to comment for a week to only `pop culture slogans´ and `names of dishes´.

Lucci for nakama is so ridiculous its a meme for a reason.
He is a serial killer and even now hes snitching on the SHs.
He has abilities as a shipwright but the SHs already have someone for that role but Bonney is a blank slate with a flashback and sad story ready to use.
His post would not be that of a shipwright. Oda already hinted at what the last post entails. Jinbe stated in chapter 979:

"You folks are as lively as ever!! But when everyone is worked up about fighting, the key will be ... ... having someon who can calmly observe the state of the battle!!"

This task comes with the last post on the Sunny. So, it has to be someone very calm and observing.

Last edited:
Sad that you don't bet, otherwise I would have made you limit your possibility to comment for a week to only `pop culture slogans´ and `names of dishes´.

His post would not be that of a shipwright. Oda already hinted at what the last post entails. He stated in chapter 979:

"You folks are as lively as ever!! But when everyone is worked up about fighting, the key will be ... ... having someon who can calmly observe the state of the battle!!"

This task comes with the last post on the Sunny. So, it has to be someone very calm and observing.
Donut? Or bagel?🥯 🍩