Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it. This proves you're a super Lucci hater, you'd rather him face a bum ass VA.

Luffy went G5 and looked like a mummy after facing Lucci, didn't finish him either.

Lucci broke through Sento guard, which clashed if even for a moment against Kizaru.

Oda has done nothing but make Lucci look competent and strong since egghead.
Very true

Maybe people are simply excited for new characters so they wanted him to face a strong VA (tho they wanted Zoro vs Kizaru tbh)

Lucci has been very effecive and gets praise by Kuma (when he said who would have thought at that time that Lucci would get beaten), Kizaru last chapter, Vice Admirals like Doberman or Onigumo value his strength

Let's keep the same energy for both. If Luffy used G5 to explore it, then Zoro'll use CoC to do the same lmfao. Not that I think Zoro will use it, but it can't be one thing for Zoro and another for Luffy. You're making your double standards way too obvious.
Cope. Zoro's gonna go extreme diff with Luffy's low diffed, foddered leftovers whilst Luffy laugh diffs Kizaru.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Stop it. This proves you're a super Lucci hater, you'd rather him face a bum ass VA.

Luffy went G5 and looked like a mummy after facing Lucci, didn't finish him either.

Lucci broke through Sento guard, which clashed if even for a moment against Kizaru.

Oda has done nothing but make Lucci look competent and strong since egghead.
I can even see Lucci leaving this arc without a clean loss.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And who in the crusty egghead lineup did you see more promising than Lucci lol?

Luffy vs Kizaru was set in stone, that's why I'm not even reacting to it, anyone with half a functioning brain cell knew it was the matchup.
The VAs haven't been explored. I was expecting a Zodiac or something.

Saying they were rivals in power is literally headcannon. Who's Who literally said "I used to be considered a bright prospect. A rival to the genius Rob Lucci.
headcanon?
What do you think a bright prospect in assassin group refers to other than power?
Lucci is called genius because of his power.

Like what other reason Oda had to write that they are rivals and comparable if not to tell that they are equals in power?

Status
Not open for further replies.