Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Keep that L for after Loro collapses after extreme diffing weakened base Lucci, whilst Luffy laugh diffs Kizaru + Zoro fans into suicide watch thank god Luffy saved Loro by weakening Lucci first just like he did countless times before :gokulaugh:
You really dont know how this works after going through it so many times... :saden:

"Take over", just like he did for Kaido huh
Whenever Luffy couldnt pull his weight, someone else indeed took over.
Most of those times was Zoro, yes. And unlike Kizaru, Kaido isnt a swordsman.
Our bet still on .
Yes, it is.

Well, Kizaru is not going down this arc. Lol

But you know, even if Kizaru were defeated this arc, that wouldn't mean he stops being a Marine, you know? Like Sakazuki isn't going to force him to retire or throw him in Impel Down if he is defeated here lol.

Moriah was defeated in Thriller Barc but still showed up at Marineford to fight as a Warlord.

So even if Kizaru were defeated here (highly unlikely), that wouldn't mean he couldn't still show up to Marineford 2 and fight as an Admiral. Especially because there is no one else in the Navy who can replace Kizaru in such short notice right now.

Anyone who thinks Kizaru isn't fighting at Marineford is basically saying they think Oda will miss the opportunity to draw the Straw Hats fighting a war against all three Admirals even though he drew Whitebeard doing the same lol. Like the EOS war agains the Marines would be pretty lame if the Marines didn't even bring 3 Admirals.
Ok going to try again.

If Kizaru does get defeated during this arc and Oda decided to also kill him off, again not saying it will happen but let's pretend it does.

Then who do you think Zoro will fight?

Just give me a simple answer on who you think Zoro will fight if the above actually happens.:mrgo:

Ok going to try again.

If Kizaru does get defeated during this arc and Oda decided to also kill him off, again not saying it will happen but let's pretend it does.

Just give me a simple answer on who you think Zoro will fight if the above actually happens.:mrgo:
Garling

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung do you think the "Orange Admiral will replace Kizaru" theory has any chance of happening?
No. Lol

Like I said, there is no one who can replace Kizaru right now. Kizaru is the senior Admiral and basically the number 2 in command of the Navy right now. I don't even think the Marines have anyone who could replace Ryokugyu or Fujitora let alone Kizaru.

I mean sure, if Oda introduces secret Marine Vice Admiral with Cross Guild bounty of 3 billion who almost was declared an Admiral, then sure the Marines may have some other guy who could hold the rank. But no one else in the Navy is worthy to hold the rank right now. Kizaru is just too important to be removed from the story yet. Like I said, even if he goes through a defeat, he'll be like Moriah and be defeated without being deposed and will still retain his rank and be present for the final war.

Which is too repetitive to happen. The Straw Hats are just going to run away here and Morgans will report some fake news story about the Straw Hats defeating a Gorosei similar to their fake victory against Big Mom in WCI.

If Fujitora weren't intending to betray the WG in the end, he would never have called himself "birds of a feather" to Sabo. This is Fujitora basically telling Sabo he is a secret Revolutionary lmfao.

Zoro will fight Kizaru, Sanji will fight Ryokugyu.

People are still deluding themselves into believing that Kizaru falls here but nah. He'll fight Zoro in the final Marine War. Fujitora will switch sides and be an explicit enemy of the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei. He might fight in the final Marine War, but he'll be like a Hancock, betraying the Marines left and right and not seriously opposing the Straw Hats. Certainly not fighting a real 1v1 to the death with any of them lol. No idea why Fujitora would love Luffy as much as he does at the end of Dressrosa but then decide to fight against him seriously in the end. Lol
You are expecting too much imo, post shiryu fight Zoro mid-diff Kizaru max, while post Mihawk fight Zoro low diff, that is the thing. Current Zoro only version Kizaru might puss to very high diff.

Admirals become irrelevant power-wise after this arc and this also means Oda won't hold Zoro back anymore against them since Luffy already fought Kizaru an admiral so there is no point in hyping them anymore.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Ok going to try again.

It's not a valid question my man.

It would've been like asking who Zoro would fight in Wano if Oda decided to kill off King before their fight. Like, there's no one else that Zoro could actually fight that would make sense. Kizaru vs Zoro and Sanji vs Ryokugyu are very very real possibilities that I've talked about 100 times in the past. Zoro vs Fujitora is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.