Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ther it is an menace or we don't see logia Awakening at all?
I don’t think it’s been confirmed that we‘ll get a Logia Awakening, although it’d be lame if we didn’t, considering we don‘t get opportunities like this often.

The last Admiral fight we got was back in Dressrosa 7 years ago. August 31 will be the 8th year anniversary of Chapter 798, the beginning of Luffy’s fight against Fujitora! I wonder if this is a coincidence?

This obsession for Kizaru getting negged is becoming unhealthy, you’d think some people here got bullied by classmates wearing admirals cosplay.
They’re panicking. Luffy getting a high or extreme diff win against an admiral means:
1. Anyone who defeats the other admirals is at minimum comparable with the Luffy that beat Kaido
2. Sakazuki who’s above the admirals May very well be stronger than current luffy

And yonko fans can’t accept this

This obsession for Kizaru getting negged is becoming unhealthy, you’d think some people here got bullied by classmates wearing admirals cosplay.
[/B]
You need to slow down the copium

:josad:hopefully kizaru isn't getting dominated early by base luffy....hopefully

:kata:but don't worry, awakened kizaru vs g4 will be hype in upcoming chapters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They’re panicking. Luffy getting a high or extreme diff win against an admiral means:
1. Anyone who defeats the other admirals is at minimum comparable with the Luffy that beat Kaido
2. Sakazuki who’s above the admirals May very well be stronger than current luffy

And yonko fans can’t accept this
Wait.... there are people who thinks kiz will get negged? :suresure:

Kiz will make luffy run out of his imagination

I don’t think it’s been confirmed that we‘ll get a Logia Awakening, although it’d be lame if we didn’t, considering we don‘t get opportunities like this often.

The last Admiral fight we got was back in Dressrosa 7 years ago. August 31 will be the 8th year anniversary of Chapter 798, the beginning of Luffy’s fight against Fujitora! I wonder if this is a coincidence?
Yeah, It isn't confirmed but what better occasion then this?
And Admirals should have really awakened their fruits, Kizaru in particular.

I just hope that Oda won't pull all the "I cannot damage the island" thing...

Nice catch the anniversary.

Wait.... there are people who thinks kiz will get negged? :suresure:

Kiz will make luffy run out of his imagination
No.

I just don't see why Kizaru should be a near even match for Luffy though. He should go down mid-high diff.

The series is in its final phase and the WG has 4 admirals, gorosei and Imu to deal with.

And the holy knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.