Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No haki Wind slashes had g5 crying acoc swordsmanship wrecks him
G5 Luffy ez tanked that shit Loro got neg diffed by S hawk.
G5 Luffy solos all sword fodders in the verse at their prime
Post automatically merged:

EOS KOH Loro, Midhawk, Shiryu all are nothing but cockroaches in front of Luffy.
Luffy G4 Hydra's neg diffs them all at the same time.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why do you always phrase questions to me like thats the only solution to a fucking problem lmao.

The answer is quite literally not Zoro's problem.
My question is spot on.
We know that Luffy is a 20-minute guy.
After that, someone else steps in.
We all know who is the only guy on Egghead capable of taking over. :beanmean:
Sounds like a Lorotard moments before disaster. Dw I'll send you cookies in suicide watch asylum after Luffy neg diffs Kizaru and Loro barely beats double weakened Lucci and then gets turned into another disabled burrito cripple and Sanji needs to carry the fodder around for the entirety of Elbaf whilst he recovers for his semi final fight against Shiryu the Sneaker.
You know Luffy is on a clock for 20 minutes.
After that, someone has to take over and babysit him.
I will let you guess who that guy is. :leohah:
Where are the other two swords for Kakus patented 4 Sword Style?
Just because he calls his combat style 4-sword style it doesnt make his legs into swords.
Is this really something we have to debate about because holy shit, this is the new low...
All thanks to people who never figured out that Arlong's weapon was a SAW instead of a SWORD... :crazwhat:

My question is stop on.

Just because he calls his combat style 4-sword style it doesnt make his legs into swords.
Is this really something we have to debate about because holy shit, this is the new low...
All thanks to people who never figured out that Arlong's weapon was a SAW instead of a SWORD... :crazwhat:
Trust me Zoro ain't that guy

Lucci to Zoro after losing 2x in one arc:

Why do people act like losing to Luffy (God, Supernova King, Yonko, top 5 bounties alive) is bad? And Stussy has haxx like Ceasar or Yeti Cool Brothers, she even admitted to being weaker in a straight up fight.

Luffy > Zoro > Lucci > Jinbei > Sanji > Kaku

Some might argue Sanji > Jinbei but apart from that this is the consensus

My question is stop on.

You know Loro is on the clock for 3 attacks. After that the roach gets auto negged by his own sword. Then somebody has to babysit him.
Like he already did: LOL

For sure lots of missed opportunities. That's why we get sudden power ups like Robin's instead of natural progression over time and build up. It looks like asspull instead of something earned through training and struggle.

Totally agree if this continues might as well have Luffy solo the rest of the manga.
See now that's the main problem , if luffy is just going to solo the rest of the villains and their crews , then why is oda even creating A PIRACY MANGA. Having a crew is like family and the union between them makes them who they are . Lately it's just a yonko , not a yonko CREW . we couldn't day the same thing about big mom pirates , animal kingdom pirates , heck even red heaired pirates .

Why do people act like losing to Luffy (God, Supernova King, Yonko, top 5 bounties alive) is bad? And Stussy has haxx like Ceasar or Yeti Cool Brothers, she even admitted to being weaker in a straight up fight.

Luffy > Zoro > Lucci > Jinbei > Sanji > Kaku

Some might argue Sanji > Jinbei but apart from that this is the consensus
Lmao suddenly lucci > Sanji??
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.