Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

He asked a question. He also then said zoros captain can't use acoc. So again show me a single acoc use EVER with 0 black lightning scrub
Zoro scarred kaido with coa acoc is folding luffy
Why would he ask such question if not by realizing he attacked with ACoC?

Just pay attention to the logic: he was attacked by LOTS of attacks, including akazaya samurais using ryou, but Zoro's attack was the only one who propelled him to ask such question.

C

CensoredbyWG

No, silly CWG-chin...
Oda didnt do anything with Mihawk yet because it isnt time for him to do anything yet.
And you know what he needs to do - to stand atop of the world and await Zoro.
The same Zoro who is already a step above >handful of very strongest.
As I said, good luck to fraud watch gang. :myman:
Lots of catchphrases and smiles, but ZERO on panel feats to justify his claims hahahahaha.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why would he ask such question if not by realizing he attacked with ACoC?

Just pay attention to the logic: he was attacked by LOTS of attacks, including akazaya samurais using ryou, but Zoro's attack was the only one who propelled him to ask such question.
I don't give two shits about your opinion. Like I said show me a single acoc attack with no black lightning

Well sure if you put it that way. I didn't see him give that kind of explanation though back when it happened.
Redon has been doing that for years and he surely knows that the fandom is very reactionary.

Nobody posts spoilers but Redon -> they'll praise him
Some leakers post spoilers before him and he doesn't -> they'll criticize him

You just can't blame him if he gets fed up of the fandom from time to time.

Redon is the person who does this the best and who respects his source the best. He is the most reliable leaker out here, like it or hate it. He will at least never compromise his source.

Moving at the speed of light doesn't give you swordsmanship to out duel a legendary swordsman lmfao
Moving a light speed frankly lets you do whatever the fuck you want. Not understanding your point. Its up to Rayleigh, someone who doesnt move at the speed of light, to keep up with someone who does.

This is far more a testiment to Rayleighs skill, not Kizaru's lmao

Redon has been doing that for years and he surely knows that the fandom is very reactionary.

Nobody posts spoilers but Redon -> they'll praise him
Some leakers post spoilers before him and he doesn't -> they'll criticize him

You just can't blame him if he gets fed up of the fandom from time to time.

Redon is the person who does this the best and who respects his source the best. He is the most reliable leaker out here, like it or hate it. He will at least never compromise his source.
Agreed Lance is number 1 .

No, silly CWG-chin...
Oda didnt do anything with Mihawk yet because it isnt time for him to do anything yet.
And you know what he needs to do - to stand atop of the world and await Zoro.
The same Zoro who is already a step above >handful of very strongest.
As I said, good luck to fraud watch gang. :myman:
Oda preserves some of the strongest for the end game
Reason why Shanks has made his move while Wihawk and Wragon are still lurking in the shadows
He didn't even have him fight off the Seraphim, Croc did it.
It's clear he's reserved for a stronger opponent.. Issho perhaps?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Moving a light speed frankly lets you do whatever the fuck you want. Not understanding your point. Its up to Rayleigh, someone who doesnt move at the speed of light, to keep up with someone who does.

This is far more a testiment to Rayleighs skill, not Kizaru's lmao
Swinging a sword fast with no technique {what you are claiming) doesn't mean you can put a legendary swordsman who has top tier coo on the backfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.