Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

I don't give two shits about your opinion. Like I said show me a single acoc attack with no black lightning
Reality: you can neither answer my question nor accept that Zoro's strongest attack did NOTHING to an ACTUAL TOP TIER so you a throw a fit and insists on kaido just randomly asking if zoro was a conqueror lol.:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's clear he's reserved for a stronger opponent.. Issho perhaps?
A hype tool is possible but I heavily doubt it being Issho, despite him being a possible connection through the line that he knows how it is to suffer under a Warlord... I would rather guess it is Magellan if they raid Impel Down to obtain more powerful people.

C

CensoredbyWG

Well Zoro was throughly packed up the last time they fought , I wonder how Zoro will do this time around.

All this blood from a single kick hahahahahahahahh, luffy took a full blown rokougan to the chest and still came back to win the fight.

Little details like this are what showcase the difference between those who boss others and those who get bossed around.

Somebody getting ahead of him changes nothing to his life. He was letting EtenBoby post spoilers when she was still here, why do you think he cares?

What Redon doesn't like is when the leaks are so early that they compromise even his source (his friend). Some leakers out here are very reckless and they post even digital scans (that come directly from Shueisha), which is dangerous. If Shueisha notices, they may fire people, which leads to less leaks being posted. So, in general, it's better to respect the schedule and to post raws that don't come from digital scans.

exactly

C

CensoredbyWG

A hype tool is possible but I heavily doubt it being Issho, despite him being a possible connection through the line that he knows how it is to suffer under a Warlord... I would rather guess it is Magellan if they raid Impel Down to obtain more powerful people.
Magellan got damaged by pre haki gear 2 luffy, why would anyone get hyped by beating this bum lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.