Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe base zoro strugling fighting base lucci :lusalty:
But based on their base level i think its normal zoro strugling because cp0 have a special skill like tekai and friends, which zoro dont have.
Lets see what will lucci do when zoro using KoH mode.
I believe lucci will got sliced through after using awakened and tekai+haki combined.

My meltdown was because @EmperorKinyagi DM me fake spoilers about how Aramaki got low diffed by Momo before Shanks made him leave, which would have been completely trash writing considering the character has been teased for almost a decade, is an admiral (strongest fighting force of WG) and Momo was canonically said to not be able to fight well despite his genes and devil fruit.

Kizaru and Luffy having a good fight would not "ruin" anything in the story lmao. The opposite.
One of the most false spoiler I have ever seen lol.

MHA fans might actually be the worst :ihaha:

Right @Sir Yasheen?
Let's see:

Threatened Hori

Threatened the official translator

Got angry over the way Hori drew some of the female characters, yet they had no problem re-posting inappropriate fanarts of the male characters like of Bakugo or Shoto.

Got angry over a Youtuber that criticized a arc and certain chapters.

They also got very mad that Endeavor went through a redemption and still think he's the worst character of all, yet they have no problem with characters like Dabi and Shigaraki and they would have no problem if those two got redeemed.

Oh and also weird and creepy ships.

My meltdown was because @EmperorKinyagi DM me fake spoilers about how Aramaki got low diffed by Momo before Shanks made him leave, which would have been completely trash writing considering the character has been teased for almost a decade, is an admiral (strongest fighting force of WG) and Momo was canonically said to not be able to fight well despite his genes and devil fruit.

Kizaru and Luffy having a good fight would not "ruin" anything in the story lmao. The opposite.
The wifi diff will go down in history as one of the funniest moments in the manga.
The meltdowns it caused are on par with the sheer depression and apathy that the Midd fans went through when he got one shot.
Of course the wifi diff is better than the Midd one shot, because that was at least to promote a movie and can be excused for that reason, but still.

More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"
"Same, I'll take a break of 2 years lol"
"I won't give my money to an inconsistent dude"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
That's what happens when you have people like them believing Luffy's current arc opponent is YC1 level. They realise downplaying Kizaru only downplays Luffy if he actually struggles against him?

Let's see:

Threatened Hori

Threatened the official translator

Got angry over the way Hori drew some of the female characters, yet they had no problem re-posting inappropriate fanarts of the male characters like of Bakugo or Shoto.

Got angry over a Youtuber that criticized a arc and certain chapters.

They also got very mad that Endeavor went through a redemption and still think he's the worst character of all, yet they have no problem with characters like Dabi and Shigaraki and they would have no problem if those two got redeemed.

Oh and also weird and creepy ships.
Anyone who has problems with endeavors character arc is probably just projecting their own daddy issues onto an anime character.

The wifi diff will go down in history as one of the funniest moments in the manga.
The meltdowns it caused are on par with the sheer depression and apathy that the Midd fans went through when he got one shot.
Of course the wifi diff is better than the Midd one shot, because that was at least to promote a movie and can be excused for that reason, but still.
Also was different because Aramaki wasn't really beaten, he literally talked about Shanks and his entire crew and after that he said that wasn't the moment to battle him.
More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"
"Same, I'll take a break of 2 years lol"
"I won't give my money to an inconsistent dude"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
Braindead people.

Last edited:
There is no worst fandom than kidd fans.
Kidd fans are fine, they are just victims of Loda's bad writing.
It's not even that Oda had him get one shot, it's the fact that they handled it so fucking poorly and to this day they still can't handle the fact that he got one shot.
They get mad at anyone who likes It and get too defensive, they should just accept it, it's just a manga at the end of the day.
Not to mention Kidd is a literal villain. We see him crucifying pirates who clearly gave up and just want to go home after having their dreams crushed, he even burns some of them as well.
He isn't a good person. He deserves what he got. They all deserve what they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.