Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Tf are you talking about?
Think with your noggin, Admirals are "relative" to Yonko right? And Yonko Commanders (3-4 of them per crew) are weaker than Yonko right?

So, guess really hard about this, what Marine position is just under the Admiral ranking? Why "cant" there be several Vice Admirals in the Marines that have the strength of Jack or Cracker or Queen or King or Katakuri?

What is so hard to comprehend?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'd favour a new guy with unknown PL than the fighter Luffy 3 tapped and who was put to sleep by Stussy. It isn't Oda's usual style to dehype Zoro's oponnent just before Zoro fights him, usually it's the opossite.
This Unknown PL is the thing I'm talking about.

Kuma said Nobody really thought Lucci would lose at Enies Lobby.
Meanwhile VAs have been little more than hypetools for Shichibukai from start of the series itself.

Except Garp, Tsuru & the Zodiacs (who will be based on JP actors), i don't think the rest of the VAs are much.
And i certainly don't think Oda will end up hyping Doberman or other VAs over a character like Lucci.

Still fighting over VA and to no one's surprise, it's all because some people are absolutely desperate for Zoro to fight one after he's done with the biggest name available after Saturn and Kizaru. :kobeha:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
This Unknown PL is the thing I'm talking about.

Kuma said Nobody really thought Lucci would lose at Enies Lobby.
Meanwhile VAs have been little more than hypetools for Shichibukai from start of the series itself.

Except Garp, Tsuru & the Zodiacs (who will be based on JP actors), i don't think the rest of the VAs are much.
And i certainly don't think Oda will end up hyping Doberman or other VAs over a character like Lucci.
Who did you think Zoro will fight after Lucci?

Status
Not open for further replies.