Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole arc is set up as a major Strawhat win, I would advise you to buckle up because Kizaru and Lucci will be losing on Egghead. Again it's one of the themes of the Arc, Blackbeard Pirates can only act here with either Strawhats or WG heavily weakened and I know BB won't be messing with the SH.
Will you stand by it? I know I an right but I want your ass here when Im proven right

Proof that this Weekly Leaks clown didn’t know wtf he was talking about lmfao, Twitter said base Luffy was whooping Kizaru all over Egghead but literally Kizaru is absolutely fine and easily blocked this Haki kick lol.

How Kaido faired from a similar kick:

Guys go check the raws, Kizaru’s fight with Sentomaru is pretty sick and Kizaru low/neg diffed him

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi
Kizaru didn't even use hardening or barrier kick, he blocekd a kick Crydo of the hundred Ls needed COC to counter on pure physical strenght lmao

it's over for tejas and his croonies

Status
Not open for further replies.