Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci's way too cocky for no reason; only way he's gonna learn is if he realises how overwhelmingly strong the SHs have become since EL.

G5 Luffy wasn't enough because he still doesn't realise how much Luffy was holding back and he wasn't even tryna fight Luffy.

Zoro vs Lucci is giving me big Zoro vs Monet vibes. Lucci did alright vs G5 and will do alright vs base Zoro and get gassed. Then Zoro will use KOH and Lucci will realise how much weaker he is.

Though I was hoping for Lucci vs Smoker ffs, someone find this man.

Lucci's way too cocky for no reason; only way he's gonna learn is if he realises how overwhelmingly strong the SHs have become since EL.

G5 Luffy wasn't enough because he still doesn't realise how much Luffy was holding back and he wasn't even tryna fight Luffy.

Zoro vs Lucci is giving me big Zoro vs Monet vibes. Lucci did alright vs G5 and will do alright vs base Zoro and get gassed. Then Zoro will use KOH and Lucci will realise how much weaker he is.

Be honest, Luffy didn't put much effort to beat awakened Lucci.

Basic G5 moves, no adv CoC or adv CoA.
Pretty sure one adv CoA with a serious move would knock out Luffy with one hit.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I love how Saturn’s useless ass is sitting here sighing in relief from the Sea Beasts being dealt with:

Yonko tards think this guy is stronger than Kizaru yet some Sea Beasts have him physically shook and he is relieved when Kizaru turned the Pacifista against them.

Yonko fan Expectation: Saturn rampages across Egghead while Kizaru fights Zolo

Reality: Saturn sits onboard his ship impotently sipping tea while Kizaru casually blocks a kick that floored hybrid Crydo and Zoro’s forehead veins burst in effort from dealing with base Lucci

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Tejas @Swallalala @SkySanji

To be honest Oda won’t spend any time in a fight with Lucci, especially having 9 VA later to develop.
Yeah i think this will be quick, perhaps Sanji even shows up to make it faster

We have 9 VAs and Lucci so far has been being dealt with pretty quick the 2x he engaged in battle, the same goes for Kaku.

This won't last long it seems

Lucci couldn't land a single hit on G5 Luffy, he was humiliated to be honest.
Dunno how this fight against Zoro goes, I expect Z to have an easy time once in KOH.

Be honest, Luffy didn't put much effort to beat awakened Lucci.

Basic G5 moves, no adv CoC or adv CoA.
Pretty sure one adv CoA with a serious move would knock out Luffy with one hit.
Agreed, that's why Lucci's still so cocky - he fought Luffy and thinks Luffy was actually trying.

Base Luffy with ACoC would've shitstomped Lucci - he needs to see ACoC in action so he can understand how much weaker he is than Luffy/Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.