Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a common theme in this arc, of characters questioning or not believing Luffy and the Straw Hats as actual power houses and worthy of being called a Yonkou crew.

And i think Oda is gonna end this arc by making sure that everyone in the One Piece world knows that Luffy and the Straw Hats aren't fucking around.

In many ways, it's like the Marines are doing what the Straw Hats did in Sabaody.

Pulling up on their place and being all confident they can take them, then getting blown up in their face.
That's precisely what's gonna happen and to spice things up we will probably have Blackbeard Pirates sneak in when both factions are weakened and take something... Lot of moving sides here.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
- Current Zoro is overall stronger than King fight Zoro
Current Zoro minus Haoshoku coating is roughly the version of Zoro King was ragdolling.

Sanjis definitely not fighting Kaku and judging by this chapter lucci Vs Zoro is looking like it is going to be a serious fight
Serious, maybe. Zoro said that Luffy really underestimated him, so I don't expect it to be difficult.

@Cinera you still sure Saturn is stronger than Kizaru?

:queenhear:
Not sure no. But this chapter doesn't invalidate it.

If Saturn doesn't fight in this arc, his strength remains unknown, but I'd still think it's more likely than not he's stronger.

The Gorosei seem like EOS opponents IMO.

Borsalino falling first wouldn't change that all that much.

It needs to happen, otherwise this encounter is pointless. Luffy's growth is pointless. The fodder side character doesn't need any respect and that doesn't add anything to the story to give him a "real" fight, it would just make Luffy look really really bad if he doesn't win this one quickly.

It's a massive L for Luffy if he doesn't humiliate Kizaru.
I largely think narrative>powerscaling, but Luffy not convincingly folding Kizaru would be a failure on both counts. Powercreep every arc to set up tension gets boring, especially at the expense of what little consistency Oda has displayed when it comes to tiers or powerlevels

Kaido getting struck by advanced armament Haki: HOW HIGH WILL YOUR CEILING GO #RETARDS TOP 5

Kizaru casually blocking an AdCoC kick with no Haki: How rude

Hermit Crydo continues to embarrass himself

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi
It will soon be very clear to everyone Kaido’s « title » was hearsay due to his mythical zoan and imposing appearance. He would not have spend 40 years of his life hiding in Wano otherwise lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.