ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Bad chapter for admirals imo.

Luffy took like 2 or 3 kicks of Kizaru at marineford, dude doesnt do that much damage, just sends them flying. Huge explosion but a complete Sentomaru.

Even Lucci performed better than Kizaru IMO.
Sentomaru Vs Kizaru confirmed to me that zoro deal easily with yata no kagami, yasakani no magatama and swords of heaven clouds, his ultimate defense is deal with by koh. Only Hope to rise the difficulty is awakening imo.

Zoro vs, Lucci will be good CQC.

My prediction:
Nitoryu Zoro vs. Hybrid Lucci for the most part, speedy clashes.

Then they'll both get impatient, Lucci will use Awakened Rokuogan and Zoro will go KoH Rengoku Onigiri or Shishisonson, and Zoro will blitz and defeat him w/ that.

Panel time isn’t an issue, could’ve very easily added “Stussy Sama” to the panel with Nami and Vegapunk yelling Stussy.

I am reading the panel again within the chapter context and overall flow. Really don't think there's that much to it and it's more like Oda being sloppy IMO. He is definitely distracted by the Live Action.

Unfortunately for you, the neurotic behaviour of multiple alts is a staple of the so-called Yonko fanbase. It’s the sort of childishness that’s so pervavise it’s present on all platforms.
It’s not even like you’re trying to hide it, your manner of response makes it clear (and makes me wonder why I even waste time with such mental illness). Using the signature puerile responses of adding “L” to names as if 5 year old banter is the best you could come up with.

Calling out the ridiculous nonsense that you claimed is all of a sudden “clinging to Admirals.” Normal behaviour is shocking to you because you can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t hate the Admirals like you do and come up with inane garbage to use against them. Sorry, but I’m not 10 years old and don’t think it’s a good investment to make alts to hate on fictional characters. Grow up for your own sake, geez.

The only thing I’ll give you is that I can’t tell which of the usual suspects’ alts you are. I can’t even say it’s the same sort of illogic as some of the rest since the stupidity & childishness is so diverse. The only uniform thing is the eye-rolling that’s induced.
Yonkous being much stronger than admirals isn't a fan thing. It's the premise of one piece. Admirals are the strongest of the marines. The knights are the strongest warriors of the WG. The yonkou are the strongest rulers of the sea.

They are literally competing to become rulers of the grandline where the other 2 reside.

Unfortunately for you, the neurotic behaviour of multiple alts is a staple of the so-called Yonko fanbase. It’s the sort of childishness that’s so pervavise it’s present on all platforms.
It’s not even like you’re trying to hide it, your manner of response makes it clear (and makes me wonder why I even waste time with such mental illness). Using the signature puerile responses of adding “L” to names as if 5 year old banter is the best you could come up with.

Calling out the ridiculous nonsense that you claimed is all of a sudden “clinging to Admirals.” Normal behaviour is shocking to you because you can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t hate the Admirals like you do and come up with inane garbage to use against them. Sorry, but I’m not 10 years old and don’t think it’s a good investment to make alts to hate on fictional characters. Grow up for your own sake, geez.

The only thing I’ll give you is that I can’t tell which of the usual suspects’ alts you are. I can’t even say it’s the same sort of illogic as some of the rest since the stupidity & childishness is so diverse. The only uniform thing is the eye-rolling that’s induced.
You are both paranoid and schizophrenic, congratulations, that's like having two DF at once.
Post automatically merged:

Yonkous being much stronger than admirals isn't a fan thing. It's the premise of one piece. Admirals are the strongest of the marines. The knights are the strongest warriors of the WG. The yonkou are the strongest rulers of the sea.

They are literally competing to become rulers of the grandline where the other 2 reside.
Nicely put. I say Gorosei are also technically not part of the marines, but above them and also stronger.
Post automatically merged:

I am a very angry admiral wanker.
Ask mods if I'm an alt. If I'm not then you're just one of the usual admiraltards and you have to accept and live with that truth.

Seems like he's just letting Zoro handle Lucci, which is fine, he let Luffy punch Big Mom for all the terrible shit she did to Reiju and Pudding, after all.
Problems not the Zoro taking lucci. I’m all for that I think it’ll be a great fight.

Problems always just how calmly Sanji acted here. Dudes usually much more emotional especially when it comes to woman. So seeing him look so lassez faire was weird to me

:cheers:Well said

Seems like he's just letting Zoro handle Lucci, which is fine, he let Luffy punch Big Mom for all the terrible shit she did to Reiju and Pudding, after all.
That's another good point. They usually don't like interfering with each other's fights. HOWEVER! the others do have a point Sanji would be more likely to want to fight Lucci himself. Especially since he had a thing for Stussy, the two of them were getting friendly and now Sanji the womanizer doesn't care his potential girlfriend is about to die?

Sanji would politely ask Zoro to step aside and say something like "leave him to me". Seems like a more realistic panel.