ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Garp's chapters confirmed that Aokiji trained with Garp and so can throw powerful CoA punches, this chapter revealed that Kizaru trained Sentomaru and has a powerful CoA defence.

Basically Oda is saying that Admiral are not only DF monsters, but haki masters too.
Aokiji --> offensive CoA
Kizaru --> defensive CoA
Akainu --> *waiting to be revealed...*

You see I'm not saying you are wrong or anything, I'm just saying that Oda himself doesn't know how to portray Adv CoC. For example, in this panel is Garp using Adv CoC? Because he does have the black lightning, but doesn't have the trails. On the other hand Garp's attack doesn't make contact(which is the trait mark of Adv CoC) so I don't know what's what:
Haki PhD @Rootbeer might be able to answer your confusion

You are both paranoid and schizophrenic, congratulations, that's like having two DF at once.
Post automatically merged:

Nicely put. I say Gorosei are also technically not part of the marines, but above them and also stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Ask mods if I'm an alt. If I'm not then you're just one of the usual admiraltards and you have to accept and live with that truth.
Like I said, you’re simply transparent. You immediately jump to familiar phrasing like “you’re always taking L’s” to what should be the very first conversation I’m having with you and you think that doesn’t indicate that you’re just the alt of one of the usual suspects or common trolls? Especially using the same manner of speech, childishly placing “L” in names of characters you don’t like? Yeah right buddy.

Your deflecting nonsense isn’t fooling anyone. Saying what should be obvious that Kizaru is fighting Luffy somehow makes one an “admiraltard”…or maybe that just means that you’re projecting your own silliness because the manga itself disagrees with you.
Unfortunately for you, saying what the manga itself indicates just makes one logical and reasonable. Saying stupid things like Luffy’s fight will be offscreened is what indicates that your bizarre hate for certain characters has affected your mental capacity.

Imo the fight has started pretty soon. The other strawhats hasn't felt the vibes that an admiral is threatening them. The saw Doffy, Big Mom, Kaido and they will not encounter face to face at least once the first admiral who will be defeated by them?
Also every time Luffy fights a big enemy he needs at least a second round. So imo he will take a mini L before taking down his first admiral.

You’re late. The “Admiral wank” already happened. Yonko Luffy called Admiral Kizaru strong and is now fighting him, much to your infinite dread.

If you’re calling literal events happening in the manga itself “wank,” then clearly you may need to re-examine your position. It’s objectively and embarrassingly defunct by the story itself and not anything I’ve said, lmao.

To say such rubbish in 2023 is just amusing. The WG rules the world, and the Admirals are the strongest fighting force of the WG. Even as recently as a couple of arcs ago we had a Warlord state that the Navy reigns on the seas, not the Yonko or any other faction.

The only thing the actual manga provides is that the Admirals and Yonko are at the top of the world. Not a single time is one group placed over the other, even by the main character himself who treats them interchangeably.

It’s not simply a fan thing, it’s a “fans with poor reading comprehension” thing…and in a manga for youths no less.

It’s 2023, grow up and read with eyes wide open.
The admirals are the strongst fighting force of the NAVY, not of the WORLD GOVERNMENT. Get your facts straight.

The marines (NAVY) is the public face of the WORLD GOVERNMENT.

We were recently introduced with the GOROSEI and IMU that seem to be the STRONGEST FORCE of the WORLD GOVERNMENT.

So, very likely, the admirals are not the strongest force of the WORLD GOVERNMENT. They are the strongest MARINES but in the WG, there are even more powerful fighters: the Gorosei and Imu.

On the other hand, the YONKO are the STRONGEST PIRATES.

It’s not simply a fan thing, it’s a “fans with poor reading comprehension” thing…and in a manga for youths no less.

The admirals are the strongst fighting force of the NAVY, not of the WORLD GOVERNMENT. Get your facts straight.

We were recently introduced with the GOROSEI and IMU that seem to be the STRONGEST FORCE of the WORLD GOVERNMENT.

So, very likely, the admirals are not the strongest force of the WORLD GOVERNMENT. They are the strongest MARINES but in the WG, there are even more powerful fighters: the Gorosei and Imu.

Not even the strongest of the marines. It’s a title reserved for them. But Garp has proven to be on the same level on them, even slightly above in his old age. Imagine 20 years ago. People take titles and statements too seriously.

So I was more on the side that Luffy used Adv CoC this chapter. But to be honest now I'm changing side to regular Armament Haki.

The thing is... this is Luffy's kick this chapter:

And these are some panels of Armamemnt Haki being used in the Katakuri fight:

Ngl... they look really, really similar
Good job. I'm glad you saw the light.

:cheers:

This man nik is responsible for 99% of the bad rap zoro fans have.
Don't worry, it's only on him, not on you guys.

So I was more on the side that Luffy used Adv CoC this chapter. But to be honest now I'm changing side to regular Armament Haki.

The thing is... this is Luffy's kick this chapter:

And these are some panels of Armamemnt Haki being used in the Katakuri fight:

Ngl... they look really, really similar
@Sir Yasheen these are better examples

On the other hand, the YONKO are the STRONGEST PIRATES.

So your response is that the Gorosei seem to be stronger? That’s what you got?

You are conflating your own speculation with anything of substance.
As it stands, the Admirals are still the highest penalty that the WG uses to enforce their rule and protect the Celestial Dragons (including the Gorosei). It’s an Admiral that was sent after the Pirate King himself.
The Marines being the public face doesn’t change any of that. It’s like saying that Cipher Pol must be stronger since they carry out secret missions.

Also, the Navy is still the opposing organization to pirates, so what difference does it make if the Yonko are the strongest pirates and the Admirals the strongest Marines?
Did you think that automatically gave the pirates some sort of power boost?

Why did you think that the strongest Marines weren’t comparable to the strongest pirates even though every character that comments on it whether past or present believes so? Isn’t that a bit odd?

Besides all that, did you really think that the Gorosei were going to be stronger than the Admirals & Yonko?