Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

dont recall me every saying such a thing but good luck iwith your fallacies.

like i said im not even a gojo fan so idk how id be "finished" but sure.
If Sukuna had a counter to the neutral limitless all along but never felt the need to use it as opposed to Maho’s adaptation, that would mean he folded Gojo without going all out.

Difference is he doesnt have to use 10 shadows to sink Megumi's soul.

He already used Shrine multiple times, used his own DE and genuinely needs Megumi's soul to survive UV.

Without Daddy Mahoraga which he genuinely needs to fight Gojo, Sukuna can keep throwing pebbles at Infinity.

:saden:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

This fight is structured for 10 shadows to be the main CT used by Sukuna and then he breaks out OPEN at the end for his trump card.

You would have us believe that 10 shadows is the trump card but it’s clearly not.

God I hope it’s not Yorozu’s tool if so I’m finished :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

This fight is structured for 10 shadows to be the main CT used by Sukuna and then he breaks out OPEN at the end for his trump card.

You would have us believe that 10 shadows is the trump card but it’s clearly not.

God I hope it’s not Yorozu’s tool if so I’m finished :josad:
Unless the trump card is actually effective v. Infinity, there is nothing to discuss here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Gojo wank is over the top. Seems like gege going real hard in this for fan service....

While sukuna is being treated as more like a fraud villain...

Not liking how this fight is being drawn...

Why is it that Sukunabros refuse to talk about manga facts? Always some hypothetical scenarios that apparently prove something (if they end up happening, but let's assume they're canon already lol
Oh I’m sorry was Sukuna having a trump card not in the spoilers?

And is him being limited not in the spoilers?

It seems it’s you who want to jerk off to Gojo beating Agito (congratulations! Lmfao) without reading the subtext of what’s going to happen.

Gojo’s unlimited hollow attack is his final move
:gokulaugh:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ay hypothetically, Sukuna gained CTs from eating people. You realize that would mean he has Jacob's Ladder right?
if this was even the case, why would he need to take over Megumi's body specifically?
yet he would be dead twice over if it wasn't for 10s...
Sukuna succeeding with his plans and leading the fight is such an L I agree.
gosh you are so delusional.
Plus now that we know he can’t use shrine + 10 shadows, that means he was nerfed in the domain clashes cuz he was using the Maho wheel.
i mean he was using 10s while he had his domain open how else did he get Maho to come out while he used Megumis soul to take in UV and not himself...
Gojo wank is over the top. Seems like gege going real hard in this for fan service....

While sukuna is being treated as more like a fraud villain...

Not liking how this fight is being drawn...
gosh another one, gege does not like Gojo its been stated plenty of times now by gege themselves.
Post automatically merged:

It seems it’s you who want to jerk off to Gojo beating Agito (congratulations! Lmfao) without reading the subtext of what’s going to happen.

the chapters out btw, incase you didnt realize that by now, but it makes sense since youre retarded.

Nah, that is in the spoilers
But you in particular talk about it as some sort of Ultimate Technique that he could have used from the beginning.
And then you go on to say that Sukuna is a master planer.

But follow your own logic for a second:
- Sukuna's first words to Gojo - "I will remoce your scales" (let's take it as foreshadowing for Limitless)
- Uses Cleave/Dismantle but it doesn't work
- Ends up using Domain, still doesn't kill him
- Ends up using Mahoraga (twice when counting the Megumi hostage situation) to bypass Limitless (i.e. the scales)

He either had to do all of this to make his Trump Card work - in which case it doesn't work against Limitless - or all of it was a fluke so far

the chapters out btw, incase you didnt realize that by now, but it makes sense since youre retarded.
Ironic considering there isn’t a thread for it on the forum.

But no I’m the retarded one.

Also how come Gojo is struggling so much after Maho adapted to blue and infinity?

Sukuna still beat Maho after he adapted to dismantle and cleave.

I guess Gojo really would be a Grade 2 sorcerer without his daddy’s genes

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

funny you keep forgetting Sukuna himself said he only was able to withstand a 120% basic purple due to Gojo being at such a far distance...

even then he lost multiple limbs by preparing for it.....

Alright man, good that you ignored everything else

I really thought you might have an atom of sincerity left in you to discuss this, but whatever. No different than L587

To ignore list you go
It’s going to be really funny when I’m right.

And it is sincere.

Im 100% certain that Sukuna has something he could have used the entire fight but is saving, thus why it’s a trump card.