Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I think the matter with not hearing Luffy's dream does not factor into the overall choice for the 11th member. The reason behind it is that we as readers do not know the dream as well - so at one point or another Oda has to pick up the matter again and explain it to us. If he will do so with the joining of the 11th member or after, has to be seen.

There will come a time, when you do want to be lumped in with me. Just wait for the next few chapters. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

I am just linking the most obvious hints here. So, you have to excuse me for being a little lazy.

As for the story progession, and why I think Lucci's and Stussy's allegiances are reversed you can read all below (again, just copied - sorry for that:

First you have to look at chapter 1062. We see Lucci here openly - and you have to really take that in - openly(!) question their mission! (This is huge, since up until now he was always considered the loyal dog of the WG.). He is not fully ok, with killing Vegapunk for a reason we still don't know (-he told us that Vegapunk is the only usefull human. But why he thinks so, ist still not touched on by Oda.

Than we have chapter 1069. Look at Stussy here: We know that she claims to be on Vegapunk's side, but she is actually quite fastly letting Akainu be called, to inform him that the SHPs are on Egghead. Akainu then could adjust his plan and reinforce the might that was travelling to Egghead. So, because Stussy called him, she is directly responsible for the now 9 VA and the 30,000 marines currently surrounding the island. You do not do that, if you know that your `father´ wants to flee.

It gets better: Now at chapter 1069, Lucci is not really following orders as he is engaging with Luffy without permission. Then we got to know through Stussy, that Akainu wanted especially for Lucci to not to engage the SHP. They were to wait for the navy.
Again, Lucci ignored the order and proceded with going up into the Labo-Phase to do just that - to engage the SHPs. And to make things worse for the WG, he even ordered the Seraphim to destroy the Labo-stratum, altough their mission stated clearly that they were ordered to not to destroy "...any of the lab's precious assets,[...]" - Like Kaku worded it in chapter 1062.

Stussy made Lucci stop going against the explicit orders of the WG and their mission, when she bit him and Kaku to make them sleep. For us and for the SHPs/Vegapunk it looked like she was helping the protagonists, while doing so, even if her reason for it was a different one.

What is more is: Stussy did no tell Vegapunk and the SHP that York was the traitor amongst them. We do not know if Stussy knew by then, but if she knew, she did not convey said info, when everyone was gathered together in the control room.

Then we had that little time-skip in which the many things happened that still have to be revealed, yet.

One important one for example is: Shaka's identity.
Alone the fact that he is wearing a helmet makes me wonder what is underneath and why he needs to hide it. His face has most probably features, we can easily recognize, so Oda did everything he could to not revealed it, yet. But we still are able to guess who he is, if we analyse him further: We see that he shares the exact same behavior, body posture (shoving their hands into their pockets), eloquent speech patter, believes/opinions (he is ready to make sacrafices for his greater goal), strategical skills with one person on the island: Lucci. Cut out Lucci's head and put it on Shaka and you will see that both are identical in their overall behavior to a point, where we see no difference other than their names.

See for example only their posture:

Just put Lucci's head on Shaka's body and you have the same person.

And here it gets crazy, because Oda had did not think we would figure it out: The name "Shaka" refers to the japanese religion and the Buddah Shaka Nyorai, who is the personification of `Good´. This is why Shaka is also referred to as the good side of Vegapunk. With Lucci's name you actually can do the same. His name is a short form for "Lucifer", who is the personification of `Evil´. Both characters are mirroring each other to the last letter and this alone can never be a coinicdence. They are related to each other - they are twins.

Oda has only not revealed this important part of the arc, because he inserted that damn time-skip. I have been waiting for months now to see Shaka's face.

By the way, Shaka is not dead: Because, while he was lying there motionless in the basement, with York announcing that he was dead (without feeling for his pulse or if he was still breathing), we saw of all people, Chopper, the only doctor, heading towards the basement. Don't you think that this is somehow odd? Why would Oda make of all people Chopper's group head down there? Alone this makes me believe that Shaka is not dead, but actually alife, but heavily wounded. I bet he was treated by Chopper the moment the reindeer got to him.

Lucci has also probably seen his brother by now and changed sides for good.

Then we are back to the present day and the WG, who has now made everyone understand that they have now new priorities. What has to be protected under any circumstances are:

- Punk Records (Vegapunk's brain)
- York
- Mother Flame

Now look at the situation: Lucci is standing there next to Atlas and starts attacking the Stellar. But before he can harm him, Stussy is there to protect him. I would call that selfless, if we did not call forth that the WG wants Punk Records to not come to harm. And what is Punk Records? The Stellar's brain - if Stellar dies, the brain dies with him! This is why Stussy throws herself between Lucci and Vegapunk - to protect Punk Records.
This act makes me question two things:

1. Why did Lucci not attack Atlas first, who stood right next to him.
2. And why did he of all people attack the Stellar if he had the order to protect Punk Records under any circumstances? (You cannot tell me that Lucci did not know of those new priorities - he communicated with the marines quite excesseively, conveying all necessary information they/Kizaru wanted.)

I tell you what: He did it because he wanted to hurt/kill Stussy, because he knew she needed to safe the Stellar, because this was her new order. He wanted her out of the way, because he needed for the Vegapunk Shaka to flee with everybody and be safe.
Now, he lets himself fall back with Zolo's attack and will be seperated with him for the next chapter.

Oh, and do you want to know what happened to Lucci and Kaku, after they had been bitten by a vampire-Stussy? Yes, Stussy is a vampire! Because look closely at Lucci and Kaku now - and at their small, pointy canines they are now sporting. Barely recognizable, but Oda can't fool me:

Both are now vampires.

You ... you mean ... that ... sniff

:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:

The SH were designed from the very beginning and Oda planned each member to join with absolute carefullness. He is doing so with every of the 10 members. This time it will not be different. Yamato was never a choice for him - only a red herring.

He is not going to be the villain of the arc. Trust me on this. Just wait for the next few chapters to be released and we can have a talk.

What does the text say in the orange highlighted field?
The amount of times oda highlighted Yamato to join , it simply makes it bad and idiotic writing than red herring.

There will come a time, when you do want to be lumped in with me. Just wait for the next few chapters. :myman:

I am just linking the most obvious hints here. So, you have to excuse me for being a little lazy.

As for the story progession, and why I think Lucci's and Stussy's allegiances are reversed you can read all below (again, just copied - sorry for that:

First you have to look at chapter 1062. We see Lucci here openly - and you have to really take that in - openly(!) question their mission! (This is huge, since up until now he was always considered the loyal dog of the WG.). He is not fully ok, with killing Vegapunk for a reason we still don't know (-he told us that Vegapunk is the only usefull human. But why he thinks so, ist still not touched on by Oda.

Than we have chapter 1069. Look at Stussy here: We know that she claims to be on Vegapunk's side, but she is actually quite fastly letting Akainu be called, to inform him that the SHPs are on Egghead. Akainu then could adjust his plan and reinforce the might that was travelling to Egghead. So, because Stussy called him, she is directly responsible for the now 9 VA and the 30,000 marines currently surrounding the island. You do not do that, if you know that your `father´ wants to flee.

It gets better: Now at chapter 1069, Lucci is not really following orders as he is engaging with Luffy without permission. Then we got to know through Stussy, that Akainu wanted especially for Lucci to not to engage the SHP. They were to wait for the navy.
Again, Lucci ignored the order and proceded with going up into the Labo-Phase to do just that - to engage the SHPs. And to make things worse for the WG, he even ordered the Seraphim to destroy the Labo-stratum, altough their mission stated clearly that they were ordered to not to destroy "...any of the lab's precious assets,[...]" - Like Kaku worded it in chapter 1062.

Stussy made Lucci stop going against the explicit orders of the WG and their mission, when she bit him and Kaku to make them sleep. For us and for the SHPs/Vegapunk it looked like she was helping the protagonists, while doing so, even if her reason for it was a different one.

What is more is: Stussy did no tell Vegapunk and the SHP that York was the traitor amongst them. We do not know if Stussy knew by then, but if she knew, she did not convey said info, when everyone was gathered together in the control room.

Then we had that little time-skip in which the many things happened that still have to be revealed, yet.

One important one for example is: Shaka's identity.
Alone the fact that he is wearing a helmet makes me wonder what is underneath and why he needs to hide it. His face has most probably features, we can easily recognize, so Oda did everything he could to not revealed it, yet. But we still are able to guess who he is, if we analyse him further: We see that he shares the exact same behavior, body posture (shoving their hands into their pockets), eloquent speech patter, believes/opinions (he is ready to make sacrafices for his greater goal), strategical skills with one person on the island: Lucci. Cut out Lucci's head and put it on Shaka and you will see that both are identical in their overall behavior to a point, where we see no difference other than their names.

See for example only their posture:

Just put Lucci's head on Shaka's body and you have the same person.

And here it gets crazy, because Oda had did not think we would figure it out: The name "Shaka" refers to the japanese religion and the Buddah Shaka Nyorai, who is the personification of `Good´. This is why Shaka is also referred to as the good side of Vegapunk. With Lucci's name you actually can do the same. His name is a short form for "Lucifer", who is the personification of `Evil´. Both characters are mirroring each other to the last letter and this alone can never be a coinicdence. They are related to each other - they are twins.

Oda has only not revealed this important part of the arc, because he inserted that damn time-skip. I have been waiting for months now to see Shaka's face.

By the way, Shaka is not dead: Because, while he was lying there motionless in the basement, with York announcing that he was dead (without feeling for his pulse or if he was still breathing), we saw of all people, Chopper, the only doctor, heading towards the basement. Don't you think that this is somehow odd? Why would Oda make of all people Chopper's group head down there? Alone this makes me believe that Shaka is not dead, but actually alife, but heavily wounded. I bet he was treated by Chopper the moment the reindeer got to him.

Lucci has also probably seen his brother by now and changed sides for good.

Then we are back to the present day and the WG, who has now made everyone understand that they have now new priorities. What has to be protected under any circumstances are:

- Punk Records (Vegapunk's brain)
- York
- Mother Flame

Now look at the situation: Lucci is standing there next to Atlas and starts attacking the Stellar. But before he can harm him, Stussy is there to protect him. I would call that selfless, if we did not call forth that the WG wants Punk Records to not come to harm. And what is Punk Records? The Stellar's brain - if Stellar dies, the brain dies with him! This is why Stussy throws herself between Lucci and Vegapunk - to protect Punk Records.
This act makes me question two things:

1. Why did Lucci not attack Atlas first, who stood right next to him.
2. And why did he of all people attack the Stellar if he had the order to protect Punk Records under any circumstances? (You cannot tell me that Lucci did not know of those new priorities - he communicated with the marines quite excesseively, conveying all necessary information they/Kizaru wanted.)

I tell you what: He did it because he wanted to hurt/kill Stussy, because he knew she needed to safe the Stellar, because this was her new order. He wanted her out of the way, because he needed for the Vegapunk Shaka to flee with everybody and be safe.
Now, he lets himself fall back with Zolo's attack and will be seperated with him for the next chapter.

Oh, and do you want to know what happened to Lucci and Kaku, after they had been bitten by a vampire-Stussy? Yes, Stussy is a vampire! Because look closely at Lucci and Kaku now - and at their small, pointy canines they are now sporting. Barely recognizable, but Oda can't fool me:

Both are now vampires.

You ... you mean ... that ... sniff

:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:

The SH were designed from the very beginning and Oda planned each member to join with absolute carefullness. He is doing so with every of the 10 members. This time it will not be different. Yamato was never a choice for him - only a red herring.

He is not going to be the villain of the arc. Trust me on this. Just wait for the next few chapters to be released and we can have a talk.

What does the text say in the orange highlighted field?
Soon everyone will be asking you for the weather

The amount of times oda highlighted Yamato to join , it simply makes it bad and idiotic writing than red herring.
But her explclaiming that she will be the new crew member did on thing: It let the reader focus on the matter of the last empty seat on the Sunny. Look at the "nakama-war" that lasted in the old thread for several years. That was huge and did blow up in the end. Now, everyone is hyper focussed on that matter, because we are already in the last saga and there must be a person, who will join soon.

An Lucci fits that necessary post perfectly.

Soon everyone will be asking you for the weather
I cant decide how to interpret you comment. Could you explain further?

But her explclaiming that she will be the new crew member did on thing: It let the reader focus on the matter of the last empty seat on the Sunny. Look at the "nakama-war" that lasted in the old thread for several years. That was huge and did blow up in the end. Now, everyone is hyper focussed on that matter, because we are already in the last saga and there must be a person, who will join soon.

An Lucci fits that necessary post perfectly.

I cant decide how to interpret you comment. Could you explain further?
Oda didn't need to emphasize on it that much though. It's plain bad writing.

Well, we may disagree with you to the point of betting, but I agree with @Sigran101, you are one of the chillest and nicest WG folks, and it's generally fun talking to you.

After all, most of us come here to discuss OP and see other people's perspectives, because it makes the experience of reading the manga more engaging.
I can say the same about you.

I think, no one would gain anything, if we were to outright go into a subjective dirty war. It's great being able to connect even if we have other `political´ view-points.

Oda didn't need to emphasize on it that much though. It's plain bad writing.
Now, I think this is a subjective matter - and we are diverging greatly from each other. Let's leave it at that, befor we go at each other's throats.

Sorry, but Shaka and Lucci almost definitely have no relation whatsoever. The images you provided of Lucci and Kaku don’t prove that they’re vampires, either. This is most likely a result of visual misinterpretation caused by the inking.

Some characters just exist to be humiliated. Lucci didn’t learn his lesson after his fight with Luffy, and now he’s up against Zoro.

It’s Enies Lobby all over again. :luuh:
Nah, I think Oda likes the character too much for that humiliation. Look at Enies Lobby - during the fight with Luffy, the whole crew stood on that bridge and Zolo even hyped Lucci that he was strong and would kill everyone if it were not for Luffy. We do not see that with any other boss-character.

Speaking of boss-character: Lucci was not the boss of the arc - that was Spandam. And if you look further into it. Spandam seemed more like the evil prothesis for Lucci's lack of antagonism.

Have you noticed the following?: When Spandam asked Lucci, what he wanted, Lucci answered in a very roundabout way, stating that "Perhaps, all that we seek is blood.". Why would he say "perhaps"? It seems that he does not know either, what he wants and it lets room for speculation. Lucci is not evil - Oda just makes it seem as if he is, in a very roundabout way. And look at what Lucci's wants in Water 7: To free the world of the bad, which is the pirates, who pester the innocent people. In his view, he is doing good and freeing innocents of the generell evil and - and this is very important - and is ready to make sacrafices for the greater good (like young Robin).

By the way - Shaka is also ready to make sacrafices for his greater goal of saving the Stellar. He even is ready to sacrafice his own life, like he mentioned in chapter 1071. (And here we have Lucci's and Shaka's similarities again.)

Last edited:
I can say the same about you.

I think, no one would gain anything, if we were to outright go into a subjective dirty war. It's great being able to connect even if we have other `political´ view-points.
Precisely, chatting on forums is like sharing your favourite song - you don't lose anything, but you gain new connections to people who share your appreciation for something. And then some of them like one part of the song, and bring your attention to details you could've missed, same with the story and characters. I remember being more bitter about Sanji a year ago as Oda in my opinion forgot about Sanji being smart and a strategist. But spending some time in Sanji FC and reading other people's takes on the character actually made me rethink some of my ideas. Now I enjoy the manga more.

Precisely, chatting on forums is like sharing your favourite song - you don't lose anything, but you gain new connections to people who share your appreciation for something. And then some of them like one part of the song, and bring your attention to details you could've missed, same with the story and characters. I remember being more bitter about Sanji a year ago as Oda in my opinion forgot about Sanji being smart and a strategist. But spending some time in Sanji FC and reading other people's takes on the character actually made me rethink some of my ideas. Now I enjoy the manga more.
That is a very good thought, there.

I wonder, what portrayal of the character was off-putting to you? Are there specific scenes you would mention, if you think back to that bitterness?

Was finally time that you got back to your work again - you slacked off there! Unacceptable!

That is a very good thought, there.

I wonder, what portrayal of the character was off-putting to you? Are there specific scenes you would mention, if you think back to that bitterness?
I would say it was piling up starting from the post-TS (and even during the TS I didn't like how Okama Queendom was handled)
- Sanji becoming a pile of mess next to women
- 100 secret recipes he learned are never properly addressed in the story
- skipping most of Dressrosa (but there are a lot of things I didn't like that arc, splitting SHP and having way too many characters is on the top of that list)
- basically following the flow in WCI - I understand his hands were tied, and quite literally, but Sanji has been shown a smart character and I'd expect him to apply some schemes. I'm reading now The Promised Neverland, and damn those smart kids managed to escape when there seemingly was no chance of their success!
- not getting to fight Katakuri or someone of his caliber / not improving his CoO
- feeding BM the cake that actually made her stronger and focused instead of becoming so satisfied that she'd be lying in bliss and not pursuing anyone
- disappearing in Want for no reason and then getting into Black Maria's trap so easily

And I don't even expect Sanji to be on par with Luffy, Luffy is #1, Zoro is #2, and Sanji is #3, it's even in his name! Jinbros might come at me, but I still think Sanji will continue to be #3 till EOS.

So yeah, on my own I'd still be somewhat bitter, but folks here helped me to review my perspective.

Back to nakama topic - after I saw tons of silly theories (like alphabet, color wheel, etc.), I had a head canon that Sanji needs at least 3 ladies in the crew - one to be addressed -chan (Robin), one to be addressed -san (Nami) and one to be either addressed as -sama (Stussy) or -kun (Yamato). I know that -kun actually works for guys, but it can be sometimes applied to tomboy girls.

I would say it was piling up starting from the post-TS (and even during the TS I didn't like how Okama Queendom was handled)
- Sanji becoming a pile of mess next to women
- 100 secret recipes he learned are never properly addressed in the story
- skipping most of Dressrosa (but there are a lot of things I didn't like that arc, splitting SHP and having way too many characters is on the top of that list)
- basically following the flow in WCI - I understand his hands were tied, and quite literally, but Sanji has been shown a smart character and I'd expect him to apply some schemes. I'm reading now The Promised Neverland, and damn those smart kids managed to escape when there seemingly was no chance of their success!
- not getting to fight Katakuri or someone of his caliber / not improving his CoO
- feeding BM the cake that actually made her stronger and focused instead of becoming so satisfied that she'd be lying in bliss and not pursuing anyone
- disappearing in Want for no reason and then getting into Black Maria's trap so easily

And I don't even expect Sanji to be on par with Luffy, Luffy is #1, Zoro is #2, and Sanji is #3, it's even in his name! Jinbros might come at me, but I still think Sanji will continue to be #3 till EOS.

So yeah, on my own I'd still be somewhat bitter, but folks here helped me to review my perspective.

Back to nakama topic - after I saw tons of silly theories (like alphabet, color wheel, etc.), I had a head canon that Sanji needs at least 3 ladies in the crew - one to be addressed -chan (Robin), one to be addressed -san (Nami) and one to be either addressed as -sama (Stussy) or -kun (Yamato). I know that -kun actually works for guys, but it can be sometimes applied to tomboy girls.
I never saw Sanji being shown to be weak, nor was his character off putting for me after time-skip. The recipes could have been integrated more into the story, that is right. What didn't fit that good into the story of WCI was that long and exhausting flight from Big Mom. And you are right with the Wano part as well.

I have a theory about Lucci and Sanji you might like, regarding your three females-theory on the ship (this has nothing to do with analysis): Some times we had a new crew member joining the SHP, after a red herring appeared (Vivi - Robin (both calm and collected women), Pauli - Franky (both shipwrights, male and depicted in blue). As Yamato was a red herring too, why not transfer some of her traits to the last crew member, as well, like we have seen Oda do in the past?
And why not do that with her gender?: Now we know that Yamato's gender is considered not to be that of a `normal´ (if I may use this word here - please, be lenient) woman, but is actually something in between.
If we were to transfer it to a Lucci, who has joined the crew, and think about him being - regarding his gender - something in between, only one situation would come to mind, where we would actually see him being able to change gender and this would be if they were to encounter Doc Q again. (Oda isn't showing us Law change gender for nothing - we will see at least one of the SHP chaging gender, too!) What if we would take Doc Q's apple and just throw it at vampire Lucci? (I mean the apple that I talked about, when we had the talk about what we wanted the other to write, do you remember? And yes, I really think that Kaku and Lucci are vampires now.) We would get a female succubus, who would cause Sanji a nosebleed the moment he was to look upon her. Then he would probably tell her how cute she looked and would offer her a glass of his own blood - or a whole bottle. 😂

By the way: Look at how Lucci is introduced during Water 7 - the women are swarming him as he seems to be the one guy, who is attracting females unintentionally. Now, imagine if he is on the Sunny and the SHP are anchoring somehwere, where Sanji sees attractive women, only for them to all be drawn to Lucci instead of to him. This is stuff for Oda to exploit.

And look - Sanji's blood type is a special one, which few people have. Think about the possibility of Lucci liking the taste of his blood, but Sanji would be too angry about him attracting women for him to donate his blood.

And now think about the possibility of Lucci being able to turn into a woman and just asking Sanji to give her his blood.

This is just a gold-mine for Oda and would fit perfectly into the picture, if Lucci were to join.

Last edited:
Yeah. And the worst part is that Yamato initially wanted to stay in Wano to do some exploration because Oden aparently did it too (which is not even true btw).

Oda even had to write a flashback scene to give us a more justified reason. And the reason is that Yamato has to stay to protect Wano. Which is... just strange.

One Piece was always been about young people leaving their home and duty behind them to fulfil their dreams. Those who refused to join the crew when they had the chance to do so were fine with their current situation (like Gaimon or Vivi). But we know Yamato wanted to become a strawhat. The fact that she has to sacrifice her dream to fulfil her duty... that's not One Piece for me.

I never saw Sanji being shown to be weak, nor was his character off putting for me after time-skip. The recipes could have been integrated more into the story, that is right. What didn't fit that good into the story of WCI was that long and exhausting flight from Big Mom. And you are right with the Wano part as well.

I have a theory about Lucci and Sanji you might like, regarding your three females-theory on the ship (this has nothing to do with analysis): Some times we had a new crew member joining the SHP, after a red herring appeared (Vivi - Robin (both calm and collected women), Pauli - Franky (both shipwrights, male and depicted in blue). As Yamato was a red herring too, why not transfer some of her traits to the last crew member, as well, like we have seen Oda do in the past?
And why not do that with her gender?: Now we know that Yamato's gender is considered not to be that of a `normal´ (if I may use this word here - please, be lenient) woman, but is actually something in between.
If we were to transfer it to a Lucci, who has joined the crew, and think about him being - regarding his gender - something in between, only one situation would come to mind, where we would actually see him being able to change gender and this would be if they were to encounter Doc Q again. (Oda isn't showing us Law change gender for nothing - we will see at least one of the SHP chaging gender, too!) What if we would take Doc Q's apple and just throw it at vampire Lucci? (I mean the apple that I talked about, when we had the talk about what we wanted the other to write, do you remember? And yes, I really think that Kaku and Lucci are vampires now.) We would get a female succubus, who would cause Sanji a nosebleed the moment he was to look upon her. Then he would probably tell her how cute she looked and would offer her a glass of his own blood - or a whole bottle. 😂

By the way: Look at how Lucci is introduced during Water 7 - the women are swarming him as he seems to be the one guy, who is attracting females unintentionally. Now, imagine if he is on the Sunny and the SHP are anchoring somehwere, where Sanji sees attractive women, only for them to all be drawn to Lucci instead of to him. This is stuff for Oda to exploit.

And look - Sanji's blood type is a special one, which few people have. Think about the possibility of Lucci liking the taste of his blood, but Sanji would be too angry about him attracting women for him to donate his blood.

And now think about the possibility of Lucci being able to turn into a woman and just asking Sanji to give her his blood.

This is just a gold-mine for Oda and would fit perfectly into the picture, if Lucci were to join.
That's... A lot to unpack there 🤣 even if Doc Q gives gender reversal treatment to SHP, I doubt it's going to be permanent. And while your theory is fun to read, I'm still not convinced there. But it's fun 😄

Yeah. And the worst part is that Yamato initially wanted to stay in Wano to do some exploration because Oden aparently did it too (which is not even true btw).

Oda even had to write a flashback scene to give us a more justified reason. And the reason is that Yamato has to stay to protect Wano. Which is... just strange.

One Piece was always been about young people leaving their home and duty behind them to fulfil their dreams. Those who refused to join the crew when they had the chance to do so were fine with their current situation (like Gaimon or Vivi). But we know Yamato wanted to become a strawhat. The fact that she has to sacrifice her dream to fulfil her duty... that's not One Piece for me.
Same! This is why I feel so let down with Wano conclusion. It doesn't feel right. It's like everybody gets their dream, but not Yamato. Tama gets to be trained as kunoichi, so she can be badass when joining the seas. Momo becomes shogun. Wano folks get free. Scabbards get their promise fulfilled. Yamato....is just there with a flimsy excuse.