Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said the most gifted yc1 but still the weakest :myman:
How's he the weakest when he is the most skilled one among them? How is Marco stronger than him? Now we know that Kizaru just trolled Marco and Big Mom choke diffed him. At least Post WCI Luffy was taken out by TB.

There are currently 3 known first mates and one of them has CoC, awakening, FS and will overtake his Mother's crew. Good, Marco has some redeeming qualities since he also leads the WBP now but King only gets carried by his genes and this dude legit has no future left whatsoever.

It's even more likely that Vergo reappears with the Axolotl fruit than King whose future got crippled by Zoro and Aramaki.

Didnt make an appearance in
-Mariejois arc
-Mariejois incident
-CP0 Wano mission
-CP0 Egghead mission
-Doflamingo scandal
-Kuma rampage

He's not real
:josad:
Fucking Marijoa stuff kills me. 8 and half chapters full dedicated to the Reverie and he just didnt show up lmao. Apparently he's responsible for delegating Fleet Admiral, Cipher Pol and whatever other agency exists business, and he just doesnt appear lmao.

Sengoku didn't become that the WG Commander In Chief, so he STILL has to exist technically. But like.... not even a namedrop lmao

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Why are some fans still trying to hype Katakuri who lost to WCI Luffy who spend most of the battle facing base/G2/G3 Luffy? Luffy's haki was weak back then. All his previous major opportunities beat his haki and even Cracker was trouble for G4 Luffy.
Because luffy old opponents will always be stronger then zoro old oppnents

keep crying

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sigh, its going to happen guys. Same way he passed Kaido's commanders. Same way he'll pass Blackbeard's or Shanks', he'll eventually pass Sakazuki's too.
Sakazuki's "commanders" are Yonkou level bare minimum though, one of Sakazuki's would be commanders took Sakazuki to a 10 day extreme diff battle.

If Luffy is taking on Akainu at the same time, it would be hard to believe Sanji can beat a Kuzan level opponent. So there has to be a lot of plot/factors in play for this to play out. Ofcourse I think C3 > the 2 new recruits, but by that much?

Fucking Marijoa stuff kills me. 8 and half chapters full dedicated to the Reverie and he just didnt show up lmao. Apparently he's responsible for delegating Fleet Admiral, Cipher Pol and whatever other agency exists business, and he just doesnt appear lmao.

Sengoku didn't become that the WG Commander In Chief, so he STILL has to exist technically. But like.... not even a namedrop lmao
He is trapped In his office

My big thing was after Garp news dropped he didn’t even comment despite being garps boss.

Apollo

The Sol King
Fujitora did fight against the liberators. Not putting people back in chains is not the same as freeing them. And even after Mariejoa, he remained his role as an admiral and told Sakazuki that they as the marines will need to put faith in Vegapunks creation.

This man has no intentions of leaving.
he also was told to never step foot on a navy base before killing Luffy and Law, I doubt he is going to abide that order when he spared them before. He also already called Luffy kind and wished to see him.

Fuji is not fighting the strawhats, he will continue to fight pirates however.

I believe in Kong.
Theres still shockingly so many threads Oda can pull from.

- This dude who visited Crocus
- Joz
- Kong
- Scopper
- 3 Underworld Emperors that were
- Shiki (or frankly any movie character after strong world if he wanted, they are his designs and origins)
- Ochoku or Silver Axe
- Burned Man

Like.....jfc lmao, not even including any major character we regularly talk about.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How's he the weakest when he is the most skilled one among them?
For the same reason Luffy is more skilled than countless people, due to having tons of skills and yet weaker than most people of his tier.
For the same reason Queen is skilled and weaker than most people of his tier.
Having rare abilities and being strong are two different things.
Having lots of skills is only nice on paper. In a real fight, unless you can put them to good use, they are useless.

personally I wouldn’t place that much stock in it
And if kizaru is defeated here
He likely shows more than enough to maintain the 2 spot.
Idk

Black Blades are a legendary, and I mean legendary, achievement. And that + Rogia, maybe not as broken as Pika Pika but still with crazy good hax, probably auto-heal and something.

And if Ryo has a BB, he is probably Zoro's enemy during the final war.
Also, Ryo packed Mr. Young WB with relative ease, it seems.

How's he the weakest when he is the most skilled one among them? How is Marco stronger than him? Now we know that Kizaru just trolled Marco and Big Mom choke diffed him. At least Post WCI Luffy was taken out by TB.

There are currently 3 known first mates and one of them has CoC, awakening, FS and will overtake his Mother's crew. Good, Marco has some redeeming qualities since he also leads the WBP now but King only gets carried by his genes and this dude legit has no future left whatsoever.

It's even more likely that Vergo reappears with the Axolotl fruit than King whose future got crippled by Zoro and Aramaki.
The most delusional fanbase
Dawg thinks katakuri gonna comeback as a top tier crying :suresure::suresure:
Blud like i said having many skills doesnt mean better
He s a failure sitting at 1.057b at 47
He s history move on we on the end game
Bro s last showing was extreme diff vs oven

he also was told to never step foot on a navy base before killing Luffy and Law, I doubt he is going to abide that order when he spared them before. He also already called Luffy kind and wished to see him.

Fuji is not fighting the strawhats, he will continue to fight pirates however.
This is like people thinking Mr. 2 or Kaku wouldn’t fight the straw hats cause they liked the straw hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.