Status
Not open for further replies.
“ as expected of the man who defeated kaido” does kizaru know kaido was jumped??

i agree luffy is stronger than kaido

But man I doubt anybody is reaching kaidos endurance, durability and fighting skills

also we should stop putting kaido cause he was a boss level fighter with advantages no other top tier has

dragon scales( need adcoa and adcoc and high to top tier attacks for his skin even then wasn’t fully enough), if kizaru hurt luffy with his kick he would have to put more effort for kaido cause of his scales

stamina, self explanatory ( blud still wanted the smoke with the alliance after killing luffy, saw gear 5 and still made g5 luffy work for his win)

durability( the highest in verse)

haki all 3 advanced form and can copy skills to and extent

so know that any damage a top tier is receiving you would have to double the attack just for kaido

back on topic, either kizaru dies here or Saturn
Kizaru can always escape I believe. Unless that robot can kill him somehow.

Saturn is forced to intervene, not sure he'd die, maybe get captured.

SHP don't really kill anyone.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
“ as expected of the man who defeated kaido” does kizaru know kaido was jumped??

i agree luffy is stronger than kaido

But man I doubt anybody is reaching kaidos endurance, durability and fighting skills

also we should stop putting kaido cause he was a boss level fighter with advantages no other top tier has

dragon scales( need adcoa and adcoc and high to top tier attacks for his skin even then wasn’t fully enough), if kizaru hurt luffy with his kick he would have to put more effort for kaido cause of his scales

stamina, self explanatory ( blud still wanted the smoke with the alliance after killing luffy, saw gear 5 and still made g5 luffy work for his win)

durability( the highest in verse)

haki all 3 advanced form and can copy skills to and extent

so know that any damage a top tier is receiving you would have to double the attack just for kaido

back on topic, either kizaru dies here or Saturn
> fighting skills

What fighting skills?

Yall have to realize that Oda isn't going to draw no touching acoc anymore bc we aren't fighting Kaido anymore. He hasn't drawn it since Wano for a reason. Coating =/= no touching

Quick question
Haven’t we seen normal coa produce black spark…kuzan, coby, jimbei, ulti headbutt against luffy

all this are coa attacks producing black sparks

so why do we now put every attack that produces black sparks as adcoc??

Before I thought Lucci would receive the same treatment as Kamazo, but now I'm starting to think Lucci will be Zoro's Bellamy
Something like that. Apart from movement speed, Lucci has nothing on Zoro. I'm just wondering what Oda will pull out of his ass, to make the fight last longer or make Zoro struggle somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.