Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire escape SHP try to go for doesn't make any sense at all. It's pure bullshit on Oda's side.

They can fight. The only reason SHP don't want to fight here is because Oda doesn't want them to, because he probably wants Elbaf to have the big fights.

Never implied Luffy is there for fun. But it's odd Luffy's giving Kizaru a smiley face expression instead of "I remember you and I am going to kick your ass" kind of serious face.
Luffy smiling is literally why he is joy boy so him smiling is strange now ? ,

Let me put this in context.

Base Luffy with FS could dodge Kaido's thunder bagua.
Barely.

If this orbital attack blitzes Snakeman FS Luffy.....

I don't actually think this is the case, but a basic calculation would put the feat in this chapter HUNDREDS (thousands?) of times above thunder bagua in speed.
So first we dont know if hes using FS or not, 2nd if he is I feel like youre over exaggerating how many times it would be faster then TB.

H

Herrera95

MY DUDE........YOU'RE THE GOAT, I HOPE YOU'RE ALSO RIGHT ABOUT ZORO AND KIZARU
I can now proper scale Kizaru a little better. Giving how what suppose to be his strongest attack didn't knocked Luffy out I would say that Zoro can have a chance on him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @SakazOuki @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @ConquistadoR

Base Luffy with future sight (pre-ACOC mind you) could dodge thunder bagua.

Kizaru. DId an ORBTIAL KICK from over an island away and blitzed a FS user in Snakeman.

Do you guys realize how fucking fast that is???? That's the best speed feat in the story by a country mile

My head is actually throbbing think about it lmfao
:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:
Base, Snakeman, CoC or not isnt changing Luffy's reaction speeds.

Last i recall, Kaidou had atleast Two Baguas which Luffy couldnt dodge even using Fs. And he's the Top Tier known for his defensive prowess not for his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.