Status
Not open for further replies.
Idgf if Luffy's using CoC or not. Blocking every attack from Snakeman:steef:

I've been telling bums FS got nothing on my man for years. I even dealt with dummies who said Kizaru's attacks are the same speed as freaking Pacifista.
Tell the truth people should know luffy FS was shit when a fucking dragon that miles long dodge snakeman.
We not talking about shanks here .

@RebelliousSoma you know what we haven't seen Luffy do yet?

Go from location A to location B in Gear 5.

We know that Luffy converts the whole ground into rubber.

What prevents him from getting into the rubbery ground and then appearing on another side of the ground?

What if this power allows Luffy to counter Kizaru's attacks and to be faster than him?

Kizaru just has to pull his lightsaber and we are back to square one.
Luffy needs aCoC just to block it.

No surprise at all.
It was always overrated.
Katakuri aint half of the guy his fans want him to be.
Kaido aint really a guy with good reflexes but rather a tank that eats everything.
Any decent basic Observation user shouldnt be too much bothered by Snakeman if they got reflexes and reactions coupled with counters.
Swearing on Snakeman is just a sanjikun swearing on KKG v2...
Kaido even with not good reflexes still dodge snakeman in miles long dragon form lol .
But we all know that FS is shanks thing .
As for luffy and Kizaru luffy don't need ACoC if kizaru pull his light saber he need ACoA.
The big question is how G5 will effect Kizaru powers.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I can't wait for the full chapter tbh.
Lots of agendas, interesting agendas to play out.
While i have no horse in this race, feels nice to be a spectator once in a while lol.
What do you think about this?

What do you think Kizaru haters should rather pray for?

-Kizaru blocks snakeman blows that Kaidou cannot even perceive (let alone react to --- let alone block) without FS
-The light logia has FS stacked ontop of his speed, meaning even FS and high combat speed cannot save anyone.

Either way Kizaru is eating 😂, oh what a predicament for haters to be in. Pick your poison folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.