Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido even with not good reflexes still dodge snakeman in miles long dragon form lol .
But we all know that FS is shanks thing .
As for luffy and Kizaru luffy don't need AcoC if kizaru pull his light saber he need ACoA.
The big question is how G5 will effect Kizaru powers.
FS is not a hype for a character but actually dehype. They can see the future ahead and they still arent hot shit.
Only if they are the strongest in the world, can they look good. If they are not, they look even worse because of such abilities.
Kaido dodging Snakeman by pulling a snakeman copy with FS copy during Thief/stealing mode...

Luffy never blocked Kaido without aCoC so if he blocks Kizaru, it will be a first.
G5 has no effect on Kizaru's powers. Just like it has no effect on Kaido's powers.
Luffybros got overconfident and now they are paying for it. Just like I said they would.

@nik87 @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung @Roronoa-sama @MarineHQ If Kizaru is already dogwalking Luffy, what will Luffy do when Kizaru uses his lightsaber?
:crazwhat:
We know what happens when a lethal weapon is in play. Luffy runs away.

What? Speed works only for Kizaru's moves and not for King's moves? :milaugh:
You cant be picking and choosing. Either it works or it doesnt. And seems like it does work.

Vegaforce 01 which was needed to carry thousands sunny out of egghead is destroyed and in the same chapter ancian robot wakes up, the irony. Now the ancian robot is going to replace vegaforce 01 and help them to escape by carrying the thousand sunny.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What do you think about this?

What do you think Kizaru haters should rather pray for?

-Kizaru blocks snakeman blows that Kaidou cannot even perceive (let alone react to --- let alone block) without FS
-The light logia has FS stacked ontop of his speed, meaning even FS and high combat speed cannot save anyone.

Either way Kizaru is eating 😂, oh what a predicament for haters to be in. Pick your poison folks.
I'm leaning towards Kizaru not having Fs and handling Snakeman.
There was & is zero doubt in my mind that Kizaru would turn out to be better at Kaidou at stats related to speed.

Speed wise, he's gonna get showered with feats this fight.

I'm more interested in seeing the "Fs > All" agenda fall apart.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah Kaidou is fast as fuck. Snakeman is just that broken, and Kaidou countered with FS of his own, which is bonkers.

It's just Kizaru who might be showing us a new level of speed, reactions, whatever it is it's sounding nutty.
It wasn't just Snakeman; it was Snakeman plus FS. Kaido needed FS to even the field and he outclassed Snakeman's raw speed in his Dragon form.

Status
Not open for further replies.