Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The same Snakeman + FS that Luffy was using against Katakuri? :myman:
I don't see how that changes anything. The thing here is, that both their raw speeds aren't that special for the top dogs if it weren't for FS. And even with FS, there are people who could operate at their speed without having FS, which Kizaru's proving rn, and that's what I've always propagated.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Is he actually going to beat him tho
Its 50-50 at this point, Luffy did promise to take down everyone, but the arc itself is built towards stalling the marines enough to deal with the barrier and escape, so Luffy might be buying time as simple as that
Either Luffy will lose or the fight will be interrupted, for Luffy to win, this arc will have to become a battle arc.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fair you chose the FS slander route, but the FS agenda only take a minor bump, because we've already seen someone of Kaidou's caliber and movement speed unable to even perceive snakeman attacks. He required FS to counter.

Kaidou is by no means slow, and if Oda felt the need to gift him FS to counter Snakeman then the fact that Kizaru doesn't require it is a standalone feat for the top 1 speed in verse.
Top 1 reaction speed, yes.
Because this dude is capable of fighting Fs Users at their fastest w/o being one himself.

Movement speed, goes without saying. Kizaru scales Islands casually, the cream of the crop.

Attack Speed, well if that kick this chapter is anything to go off of, he's on track to taking the best there as well.
I'd still lean at Kaidou for now though, some of those higher end Baguas were impossible for even Fs Luffy to dodge & he wasn't in a stationary form like Snakeman too.

Guys how are we feeling about lord Shrek incinerating another face and low diffing an ex Warlord (and one of the strongest quite frankly)? Is this what Ryokugyu and prime Whitebeard level Weevil looked like?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou
Just another monday for Akainu
:luuh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I don't see how that changes anything. The thing here is, that both their raw speeds aren't that special for the top dogs if it weren't for FS. And even with FS, there are people who could operate at their speed without having FS, which Kizaru's proving rn, and that's what I've always propagated.
You're not making an argument against FS, but rather you're making pro FS argument hope you realize that lmfao..

Kaidou went from being unable to perceive snakeman attacks (where he could keep up and even dominate any other form even with FS), to blitzing it in his slowest mode, solely thanks to FS.

Quit wanking FS, and give some credit to speed 😂

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think Kaidou only has access to it in that 1 drunk state, which alters his mindstate, not exactly reliable to be called upon.
Yes, he can copy whatever ability the opponent seems to be using when he activates Drunken Thief.
In that instance, Luffy was using FS and Snakeman and Kaido copied those two. It isnt a coincidence.
Not once before or after, did he ever use FS or behave like an FS user would.
It is debatable whether he can re-use what he once copied but based on never using it again, doesnt seem so.

Even so. Why would the Ushi-Oni, mythical zoan, not be brought out sooner by Saturn once he notices Kizaru is going down at least.
plot, the same reason BM didn't fight Luffy but Katakuri did.

Understimating Luffy too, saturne thinks kizaru and Lucci are enough but when things get out of hand he will forced to fight.

there is too much on the field to not do so, the motherflame, Punk Records, york and most above all killing yonko luffy who will be left weakened after fightning kizaru.

Saturne won't miss that opportunity.

Once why the reverie flashback with sabo it was to prepare the reader for that moment so they dont say there was no buildup.

In this arc, admirals are being written off as main threats and enter Gorosei for final war.

Status
Not open for further replies.