Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't rile up anyone here. Keep someone else busy.
:milaugh:The fact you can't disprove Kizaru fighting the same version of g4 luffy is how big the gap is between Yonko and Admirals

Lemme remind you that ryuo g4 us low diff for kaido ...Kizaru didn't even dominate nor KO luffy

Kizaru can't dodge base moves, he has to block all and hype Luffy up
He thinks g4 luffy (no adcoc, no adcoa) beat kaido lol

Unlike kizaru, luffy actually took katakuri seriously by using named attacks and the finisher

I think the issue here might speed
if kizaru can keep up with snakeman casually
using acoc in lower forms allows you to have stronger attacks but it doesnt change how fast you are.
I see split opinions on this. Most people on this forum agree with you that ACoC doesn't make you faster, but a lot of people I talk to think it does, and a lot of them cite Luffy's feats against Kaido once he awakened ACoC in base compared to how he was performing prior, even while using gears.

Curious on your thoughts

C

Cruxroux

So what?
Same can be said about Luffy too. Wait for the Looney tunes to start then we'll see Kizaru trying hard to save his life and marine pride.
And Kizaru is a top tier but do you guys seriously think that Kizaru is gonna win lol. But he will push luffy through his limits that's for sure and maybe if Zoro fans like you have a lucky day we might even see Zoro and Luffy vs Kizaru too.
Lmao you really Kizaru running away? Or lossing?
Everything is already against the favour of Kizaru.
Except for FMI , Luffy has not won a single fight without taking multiple L's.
Y'all underestimate Kizaru a lot.
He ain't even trying..
Luffy switched to awakening already.

Yonko fans went from " Base Luffy will be enough for Kizaru" to "of course Kiz should be able to body G4"

Coping one chapter at a time. 😭
I feel like the usual suspects from the Yonko side and you guys both collectively lost your brains. Luffy isnt using ACoC here, if Kizaru wasnt able to beat that then Id start questioning things about the admirals.

:milaugh:The fact you can't disprove Kizaru fighting the same version of g4 luffy is how big the gap is between Yonko and Admirals

Lemme remind you that ryuo g4 us low diff for kaido ...Kizaru didn't even dominate nor KO luffy

Kizaru can't dodge base moves, he has to block all and hype Luffy up
He thinks g4 luffy (no adcoc, no adcoa) beat kaido lol

Unlike kizaru, luffy actually took katakuri seriously by using named attacks and the finisher
This amount of copium is genuinely dangerous, seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.