Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh fans still hyping him for sentomaru feats

I guess Sentomaru > Snakeman Luffy in speed and cqc since he did land a move on Kizaru while Luffy's attacks got blocked

Again im not saying he can't damage Kiz with ACoC. I'm saying what makes ACoC that much of a speed boost when snakeman couldn't tag him?
Larry are you trolling me rn, we see him tagging Kizaru in this very chapter he just cant get through his block. I never said ACoC gives speed wtf.

And where did you infer that from my first quote that you have quoted.
Uh it was something like that, Im too drunk to check rn and its 5 AM. If you didnt say shit then forgive me.

I'm just laughing at the clowns who thought kiz was neg diff. I've never made it a grand achievement.
Cool.

Last edited:
Reminder adv COC is a "powerful weapon"

And we saw how much it damaged Kaido compared to CoA :kayneshrug: but now some people act like it doesnt worth much just to cope :fujilaugh: they know Kizaru is a normal human not a durable monster

No he doesn't

What will Rayleigh do if Kizaru fly far away from the island? He can't do crap since he can't even fly to follow kizaru to the sky up miles away
The only reason Kizaru can do this attack is because sabaody is CD fav island and they were around in that island

Old Ray didn't look better. He did sentomaru tier feat
Lol. People put to much into this. Oda is not gonna send Old guys flying. It didn't happen to Whitbeard despite being completely outnumbered and weakened by sickness. Oda choreographs the fights differently based on AGE AND PERSONALITY. If someone is young and dumb, then expect a lot of flaying, punches, kicks. If someone is old and at least relatively smart then expect a stable fight where people exchange blows without much hiccups.

Status
Not open for further replies.