Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Bigmom will ride Kaido flying to Elbaf after they both lost the battle. :kata:
...Or they do it before they lose. I have this strangely eerie feeling that they honestly might leave Wano for further Rocks plotwork (recruit other Rocks pirates, etc) and go to Elbaf for some unspecified plot reason.

I'd rather see a 4 Yonko clash then see these 2 go down now. Weevil is oddly related to all of this and yet has no mention of being involved in this arc. So if they go down here, what is driving the Rocks plot further?

Post automatically merged:

It's how they show they care.
Not when they pretty much insult the author/get pissed at weird minor stuff. It more sounds like it doesn't fit with people's headcannon, rather than them actually caring.

There is still the chance that she goes to Elbaf.
Do we really want that though?

It's not something against Big mom personally, but Oda has proven on several occasions that he has absolutely no idea how to incorporate her character into his story without creating plot conveniences, shaky writings and sometimes straight asspulls.

I think for the sake of the story's future it's the best if this is Big mom's last major arc as an antagonist.

Just my opinion
:kayneshrug:

I made a pause with One Piece in the second half of WCI because I had enough of the tiedious and repetitive writing after the fall of the castle with the wedding cake rampage, Nami getting Zeus in this way, the BMP only sending fodders against the Germa 66 and Luffy vs Katakuri's eternising and heavily plot armored fight. The chapter with BM on the Sunny was the last straw.

Maybe I'd do another pause if Oda pulls something as ridiculous as that.

Last edited:
No Big Mom on Elbaf we need to get rid of her at Wano. She is already useless to the story at this point.
Why do people want her to go to Elbaf so much?
Jesus, she only destroyed a village there and ate a few kids.
It's this belief that somehow an future Elbaf arc is dependent on Big mom. People think that there has to be some kind of resolution between Big mom and the giants, with which i totally disagree.

It was already made clear that Elbaf cut all ties with Linlin, she doesn't exist for them. Due to Loki falling in love with Lola a door opened for Big mom and this was immediately shut down again.

Elbaf has no ties to Big mom any longer

Do we really want that though?

It's not something against Big mom personally, but Oda has proven on several occasions that he has absolutely no idea how to incorporate her character into his story without creating plot conveniences, shaky writings and sometimes straight asspulls.

I think for the sake of the story's future it's the best if this is Big mom's last major arc as an antagonist.

Just my opinion
:kayneshrug:
Sure, but Oda already indirectly stated that Luffy will be the one to defeat Big Mom and it will be after Kaido. So, it's very likely that she will leave Wano and visit Elbaf one last time. That's where she grew up and that's where her story should end.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sure, but Oda already indirectly stated that Luffy will be the one to defeat Big Mom and it will be after Kaido. So, it's very likely that she will leave Wano and visit Elbaf one last time. That's where she grew up and that's where her story should end.
He promised Katakuri to come back to WCI to take care fo Big Mom.
It is all we need.
Big Mom on Elbaf is useless tbh especially that I believe Elbaf is certain Yonko territory + it all ties with Usopps character arc.

Why do people think Bigmom or Kaido or both will die at Wano? , they will lose and run away from Wano, make another plan or anything and participate in world-scale battle: WG, revolutionary troops, Yonko, those who hold Ancient Weapons ..
:cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do people think Bigmom or Kaido or both will die at Wano?
You should end after this part.
It's impossible that someone will die especially that Oda already killed Yasu and Oden.
Jesus, he will use this opportunity to not kill any character till the end of the story tbh.

There is still the chance that she goes to Elbaf.
Given the heavy emphasis on her ties to the country and to Mother Carmel during both her flashback and the main story, and the fact that the great majority of the crew are absent of Wano plus the fact that the ones who came to Wano haven't reached Onigashima yet I feel that it will happen.

Though at this point I expect her to not be an antagonist any longer due to another plot twist involving Tama or someone/something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.