One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
It's good to have thick skin, but at some point one needs to step out of their comfort zone so they are respected. No way to live life like that.

It's not few times. There's a food shortage, it will only get worse. Sabo's team done some real damage there.
That's true, the problem Mary Geoise is having with food comes without precedents. And it WILL keep getting worse as you said.

BUT that is also the reason Sakazuki got out of his comfort zone in this chapter, he clearly understands the gravity of the situation and he showed it after talking with Tensei.

Sakazuki will probably make a move against the WG at some point, imo. He already warned the Gorosei once. To me, to erupt the way Sakazuki could, is not worth because of the shallow words of some whiny Celestial Dragons. IF Sakazuki will have that moment, it will be in front of the very top of the Hierarchy: either the Gorosei or Garling.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I forgot who mentioned it, but I really like the theory that the Robot may actually be incorporated into Luffy's powers somehow, like a tool he ends up using in future fights. Or maybe just this arc.

Not sure how or why yet, but I get TB vibes in that way lol. That and the fact that Saturn feels like what Kuma was back then, a looming threat.
I thought Joy Boy's awakening could be some sort of trigger to ancient connected mechas like Kuma and this robot. But didn't he use Gear 5th on egghead before now?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It's the giant form that triggered it. Unless one wants to believe Franky spilled his cola on the robot by accident.
He did but maybe its louder cause hes giant, no idea lol
I see. That could actually be it. Either way, the sound of Joy Boy's heartbeat/drums of liberation is gonna play a huge role sooner or later. When VP was talking about connecting all humans' brains, I thought about broadcasting that sound to everyone at once.

I thought Joy Boy's awakening could be some sort of trigger to ancient connected mechas like Kuma and this robot. But didn't he use Gear 5th on egghead before now?
He did, but that fight never got luffys heart bumping hard enough. Basically Lucci was such fodder that Luffys heart wasn’t bumping hard enough to awake the giant despite being just a little bit away.

This is what I have been trying to tell people for ages.

Best shit I've probably read this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/16h1j9q
Interestingly enough, when I first read it, it reminded me of the same things you said.
It also has the same issues, you can even read my comment there.

It fundamentally misunderstands Luffy’s status and even belittle it. Luffy is a Yonko period, it’s time to stop underestimating him.
Him doing what the other Yonko’s don’t even dare to do doesn’t place him beneath them.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ok
After seeing the ch i think I know where Sanji is

Probably Saved Bonney
I feel so sad for single character fans like you and Nami enjoyer. Basically if Sanji or Nami ain't in the chapter it's trash :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Where the hell is sanji, bonney is in danger the crew is in danger wtf man
Hoes before bros

Last edited:
That's true, the problem Mary Geoise is having with food comes without precedents. And it WILL keep getting worse as you said.

BUT that is also the reason Sakazuki got out of his comfort zone in this chapter, he clearly understands the gravity of the situation and he showed it after talking with Tensei.

Sakazuki will probably make a move against the WG at some point, imo. He already warned the Gorosei once. To me, to erupt the way Sakazuki could, is not worth because of the shallow words of some whiny Celestial Dragons. IF Sakazuki will have that moment, it will be in front of the very top of the Hierarchy: either the Gorosei or Garling.
He won't make a move. They will send Akainu to grab them some food and Akainu will just leave. He can't go against the holy knights on his own.

Quote me later. See you in 10 chapters on this topic again.

JoyBoy is theorized to have been a giant because of the giant straw hat that Imu is keeping in his closet. And also because of Zunesha being a giant elephant.

Luffy getting closer to the original JoyBoy might have triggered it.
Yep, which may be why Elbaf is so late in the story. G5 giant form may end up playing a huge role there.

As for why Imu freezes the hat though....no idea

Franky - Absolute Goat of a dude. Was willing to fight an admiral by himself knowing full well he can’t win.

Kizaru - Insane skills. great defense and speed, and just yeeting luffy through the lasers which by his own volition almost killed him was a great scene.

these two are the big Ws of the chapters.