Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but Oda already indirectly stated that Luffy will be the one to defeat Big Mom and it will be after Kaido. So, it's very likely that she will leave Wano and visit Elbaf one last time. That's where she grew up and that's where her story should end.
Let's see what happens. I don't think that Big moms story has to end at Elbaf.

I think Big mom will revert back to her O-Lin state, will somehow be healed from her illness by Chopper and return back to her family in WCI.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'll never forget when Brook sliced Zeus lol. They were literally in front of a Yonko and they were just laughing about it. With Brook making an extremely unfunny joke. BM should have already killed them by now.
I laughed so hard when he called her Young Lady xD

Sure, but Oda already indirectly stated that Luffy will be the one to defeat Big Mom and it will be after Kaido. So, it's very likely that she will leave Wano and visit Elbaf one last time. That's where she grew up and that's where her story should end.
Can we get a source on this? Just curious. One thing I can see is BM herself being driven out of Wano (somehow; maybe her crew goes down though) and Kaido goes down via a massive teamup. Then, Luffy vs. BM at Elbaf is his first real victory against a Yonko by himself.

If not, I almost believe both Kaido/BM might end up continuing to Elbaf (for Rocks) otherwise and both get taken down there.

To me, both getting taken down here is pretty slim.

Why do people think Bigmom or Kaido or both will die at Wano? , they will lose and run away from Wano, make another plan or anything and participate in world-scale battle: WG, revolutionary troops, Yonko, those who hold Ancient Weapons ..
:cheers:
They have a perfectly good story to continue: Recruiting Rocks pirates. Bakkin and Weevil seemingly have no place in the story right now (or nothing hinted at) save for Rocks. Shiki has been teased multiple times again. Ochoku and Silver Axe (if they are not the thriller bark Zombies) were also name dropped. It seems to me like Rocks and his legacy at God Valley is going to become important in the future, especially if Wano doesn't directly address it.

It ALSO seems like BB and Shanks may have relations to the Rocks plot as well, as BB is speculated to be his son or his "will", while Shanks may have been born on God Valley considering Roger said he hasn't held a baby in years and Shanks is literally as old as the incident.

Basically I can see all 4 Yonko (and all the Supernova), clashing over something related to God Valley/Rocks in the future. It may not happen, but its a possibility for sure.

Can we get a source on this?
I just meant that Luffy stated that he will take down Big Mom after Kaido. It's a clear statement by Oda.

One thing I can see is BM herself being driven out of Wano (somehow; maybe her crew goes down though) and Kaido goes down via a massive teamup. Then, Luffy vs. BM at Elbaf is his first real victory against a Yonko by himself.
Well, I think Katakuri will at some point take over the BM pirates. Luffy then (after defeating Kaido in Wano) will be strong enough to face a Yonko all by himself. It will be his main battle in Elbaf and then the whole BB thing might get started.

You should end after this part.
It's impossible that someone will die especially that Oda already killed Yasu and Oden.
Jesus, he will use this opportunity to not kill any character till the end of the story tbh.
Orochi , kanjuro ? calamities ? some children of Bigmom? one of them will die to bring some dark instead of BM and Kaido

Let's see what happens. I don't think that Big moms story has to end at Elbaf.

I think Big mom will revert back to her O-Lin state, will somehow be healed from her illness by Chopper and return back to her family in WCI.
I don't like Chopper befriending Big Mom or making her good. I can see him healing her off her illness though. At ome point, Katakuri should be taking over her crew imo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Orochi , kanjuro ? calamities ? some children of Bigmom? one of them will die to bring some dark instead of BM and Kaido
You really expect Oda to kill people after he barely killed 2 characters on the panels?
I guess you expect a lot from this series even more than me.
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile Black Clover doing it better.
:cheers:
Tabata has been nailing the chapters for few weeks straight. I can't forget when people were crying about DD and SG until a specific lady chapter.

If Sanji get Prometheus i guess his whole body goin be cover in flames and it burn hotters it basically Akainu 2.0 the fire version
No, Sanji will kick him like a ball like Cinderace, Oda is really a bigfan pokemon , having some Meltans on Kids hands. :cheers:

You really expect Oda to kill people after he barely killed 2 characters on the panels?
I guess you expect a lot from this series even more than me.

Those two died in a great battle, but the battle at Wano was even bigger , Why not ?

It was already made clear that Elbaf cut all ties with Linlin, she doesn't exist for them. Due to Loki falling in love with Lola a door opened for Big mom and this was immediately shut down again.

Elbaf has no ties to Big mom any longer
Exactly, and with the cover story being what it is, Elbaf doesn't even have any ties to her kids. Elbaf is done with Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.