One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
@comrade Zoro cant be stuck with Lucci. That fight ends whenever Zoro wishes to end it.
Precisely because Kizaru is such a power house Zoro is the one who will face him.
Because Luffy cant. Kizaru is barely trying and Luffy is already at his peak gear...
Next chapter. Patience.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy last chapter: I'm 100x stronger than last time Kizaru

Luffy this chapter:

Did you read the glitched OPScans chapter where last page is missing?

It's so funny as if that entire site is run by butthurt admiral boys.

He doesn’t care
We don’t either
Who's we? You're not we.

He's covered in bird droppings either way.

If speed is power

and Kid’s projectile had enough power to bypass BM’s defenses and give her a nosebleed.

Then idk why so many people are acting like there’s absolutely no way it could hit Katakuri.

Really? Then why don’t you hate the people who downplay them more?

That’s just a bit curious. You even tend to like a lot of posts that downplay them too. Sorry, but it ain’t adding up…
Depends on whether they make actually good points.
For example I like a lot of posts from MonsterKaidou and Philosoraptor, but not from people like RebelliousSoma or Erkan (I like Erkan's stuff rarely though)

Whats going on with Oda? Luffy is not using advance conquerors haki anymore. Is this some stupid writing of his again???
Haki is really a stupid power system.

It should have been some sort of haki like armament haki which not empower the user attacks but can only make the user touch logia fruits. And conqueror haki which could be like it is now, without the advanced color of conqueror.

So for me it should have been:

- Haki coating (the nerfed version of actual armament haki) which let the only the user touch logia.
- Conqueror haki (only the pressure/knocking out weak enemy thing)

I

Indigo

Whats going on with Oda? Luffy is not using advance conquerors haki anymore. Is this some stupid writing of his again???
pretty simple

he wants to have fun with the fight and draw cool shit

he is not focused on powerscaling and optimized serious fights

that's why he created Gear 5th in the first place lmao

Most interesting thing about the chapter is that the blockade is actually working. Marie Joa is not receiving food supplies. It's only a matter of time before a full war breaks between the WG and the revos. All our war.

So the drums are the "key" for the one piece...

So only luffy can find the one piece after all

1092: Kizaru W
1093: Nika W
1094: Robot vs Kizaru and the fleet, the crew will escape

Result: W for Admiral, W for Yonko
Sadly the most likely route

Last edited:
Kizaru’s character is interesting. Either he is the ultimate weapon who doesn’t even care about his friends or he is planning something big. Kizaru has FS as well for sure. Both Kaido and Katakuri needed FS to fight Snakeman. I wonder why Kizaru was commenting about Luffy’s strength being atleast equal to Kaido when he is fighting snakeman lol. He’s atleast using Adv. CoA for sure. Lack of differentiation between Adv. CoC and normal haki attacks is bad visualization from Oda. The art seemed off as well. Kizaru dodging Bonney wasn’t great looking panel. The live action may have over worked him uno.

Luffy was more damaged by hitting the barrier over Kizaru’s kick. Even then, Kizaru hitting past Luffy’s Adv. haki defense is great. His kick was super strong. Oda is rushing this fight already. Oda previously would have shown us couple of chapters of G2,G3 vs Kizaru first before going G4, G5. Kizaru hasn’t even shown one named attack yet. Luffy is in his strongest form with additional upgrade of Adv. CoC. Can’t wait for logia awakening and admiral’s reaction to Adv. CoC

I honestly don’t know what Oda is thinking! Why hasn’t Luffy used AdvCoC as he is fighting an admiral? His AP would have been greatly improved while on the other hand he has Kizaru use light as his way of upgrading his guard style technique which is truly impressive and show creativity. Oda is clearly holding back since it’s early in the fight so that neither is giving the other too much difficulty. However, the ending show G5! Is Luffy still not gonna use advCoC? A creative and fun thing to do is if G5 has its on version of improved, more powerful and faster of snake man form tho if we gonna see that it would be few chapters in the fight and not now.