Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Damn.
I know it makes no sense at this point in the story:seriously: but it's such a missed opportunity that Zoro does not have a sword forged for him:kriwhat:

Wado - Kuina / Shusui - Ryuma / Sandai - Forged by Kitetsu found in some shop in Loguetown:gonope:

Now he will probably leave Wano with Wado, Nidai, and Enma:steef:

I'd love something like Hitetsu forging a special sword for Zoro and names it Shodai Hitetsu:neesama:
I need life I know:josad:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Damn.
I know it makes no sense at this point in the story:seriously: but it's such a missed opportunity that Zoro does not have a sword forged for him:kriwhat:

Wado - Kuina / Shusui - Ryuma / Sandai - Forged by Kitetsu found in some shop in Loguetown:gonope:

I'd love something like Hitetsu forging a special sword for Zoro and names it Shodai Hitetsu:neesama:
I've heard folks speculating that Sandai and Nidai would be forged into a new blade. I'd rather Zoro have 3 O Wazamono so he can forge them into Saijo O Wazamono by blackening them.

Wado Ichimonji wasn't forged for Kuina though, it's much older than her, Hitetsu knew about it, it appears to have been forged in Wano and be over 50 years old.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Damn.

Too late for that now
Enma it is.
:josad:

Whats your favorite Zoro ASMV/AMV? I used to love this one by loosecontroi

Next exercise, let's compile all panels of Zoro being referred to as a "beast" (or similar) or his aura otherwise being commented on, and @Light D Lamperouge would stitch them into one.

Off the top of my head, panels I recall:
  • Coby mentioned his reputation as a demon when Luffy wanted to recruit him.
  • He was called a beast after he used Rashomon.
  • Kaku said he had an aura like a beast when he saw him in Enies Lobby.
  • Ryuma mentioned him being like a beast before their duel.
  • Luffy mentioned that Zoro's zombie had an aura similar to him.
  • Apoo said such when he commented on his bloodthirst after he attacked the Tenryuubito.
  • Zoro referred to himself as such before attacking Monet.
  • Ushimaru mentioned it as the reason he retreated.

@Zenos7, @Nidai_Kitetsu do you recall any other instances?
Tbh, the only panel I found interesting are Kaku's and Ushimaru's. The other panels were just a figurative way of hyping Zoro's strength

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is what came to mind:

It's very mainstream and most of us have probably seen it before, but eh.
:kayneshrug:

The other panels were just a figurative way of hyping Zoro's strength
I think the consistency is notable. There's a reason that Zoro's aura of all people has been specially highlighted and compared to a "wild beast".

Tbh, the only panel I found interesting are Kaku's and Ushimaru's. The other panels were just a figurative way of hyping Zoro's strength
Also Ryuma tbh

Quite, I'm sure. You do seem so very STRONG...
I feel some queer, unrecognizable emotion welling with me.
Almost like I've just stared down some enormous creature...
A strange, exciting feeling...!! My body is about to burst into dance!

It's very mainstream and most of us have probably seen it before, but eh.
I remember this guy Giano had an user account in OJ and he posted this video in Zoro FC of OJ, it had less than a million views those days

I think the consistency is notable. There's a reason that Zoro's aura of all people has been specially highlighted and compared to a "wild beast".
I mean Ushimaru got some strange vibe from Zoro, thats not the same as:
-> Coby didnt even see Zoro before calling him a beast
-> Zanbai's or Apoo's statement had nothing to do with evil aura
-> Jigoro had Zoro's shadow, Its not really strange that Luffy sensed Zoro's aura from him

Ryuma's statement was hype, you can take it both ways I guess

Also Ryuma tbh

Quite, I'm sure. You do seem so very STRONG...
I feel some queer, unrecognizable emotion welling with me.
Almost like I've just stared down some enormous creature...
A strange, exciting feeling...!! My body is about to burst into dance!
Right, you can take that also

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Nidai_Kitetsu you just reminded me that a lot of my favourite Zoro quotes (or particular wordings thereof) are anime only:
  • "A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it! To face one who is extraordinary, Hawk Eyes... I can't allow myself to be ordinary!"
  • "There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day...not even Death itself can take my life away!"
  • "If I die here, then I'm a man that could only make it this far."
  • Mihawk: "it seems you've finally found something more important than your ambition".

Last edited: