Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I did thought of this.... like Sandai might a have DF 🤔🤔.
1/ In a SBS Oda said that Zoro would not eat a devil fruit but his sword would and the fruit would be Uo-Uo no Mi.
2/ In term of power and fame, Sandai is clearly lacking behind Enma and the Wado.
3/ Vegapunk is the first person to succeed to make a object eat a fruit
4/Fruit (especially Zoan) and sword have a will

Sandai might have ate the Uo-uo no Mi and Zoro wants Vegapunk to explain to him how this work.:zorothink:

1/ In a SBS Oda said that Zoro would not eat a devil fruit but his sword would and the fruit would be Uo-Uo no Mi.
2/ In term of power and fame, Sandai is clearly lacking behind Enma and the Wado.
3/ Vegapunk is the first person to succeed to make a object eat a fruit
4/Fruit (especially Zoan) and sword have a will

Sandai might have ate the Uo-uo no Mi and Zoro wants Vegapunk to explain to him how this work.:zorothink:
Sandai is where all demonics forms "come from" as you said this sword is not as wank as wado and Enma (specially the second one) I'm still if at 1097 is going to happen something because zoro got it in 97 don't think he will change or break it his kumamoto statue is with the three swords zoro is going to become WSS with those three so I expected a demonic pu in that chapter
Honestly thinking about it's true that nidai would have gave him better power UPS with demon and an Ashura upgrade but i'm happy he didn't change his swords because it gave him a lot of depth😊 and funnily this sword that is "lacking behind" was gave from who is suppose to be his future wife
Post automatically merged:

Zotash incoming in OPLA:
Yes we already had it in op school now it's opla
https://mangaplaza.org/read/one-piece-academy-35222/en/chapter-30
:pepebusi:

Last edited: