Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro would eventually surpass her due to him having a stronger drive more willpower.
He I willing to go further than Kuina ever would.

As of now in the story, I think she would be around Smoothie lvl.
Eos, I could see her being Big Mom lvl
I was unable to find relevant material on "White Tiger vs Azure Dragon". Could you please link them?

@Yukihime do you know anything about this?
Oof I just came online. One sec lemme check
Post automatically merged:

I was unable to find relevant material on "White Tiger vs Azure Dragon". Could you please link them?

@Yukihime do you know anything about this?
Ok, so the most connections I've found is related to taoism, in the symbols of Si Xiàng. There are 4, the azure dragon, the vermilion bird, the white tiger and the black tortoise. I don't know who the others symbolise, so we're just gonna go with kaido and zoro for now. The azure dragon symbolises east and is said to drink from a waterfall inside a temple complex at nigh time every year. I think this represents onigashima but I'm not sure.

The white tiger symbolises west and is actually a symbol of virtue. It apparently appears only when an emperor is virtuous. Now orochi is far from that so I think it ties into the point that wano will be at peace after this arc.

Last edited:
The relationship between Luffy and Zoro is one of the best aspects of One Piece, and without this One Piece would have been significantly different.

This Video pretty much explains it

@Cinera if you have some free time can you please write an essay about Luffy and Zoro's relationship:neesama:
You are the best when it comes to this sort of thing
I was hyped since their first encounter in perfect Roger/Ray style as also as their fight on Alabasta. :)

And so they are now about to tag team against a yonko.

So much time has passed.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The relationship between Luffy and Zoro is one of the best aspects of One Piece, and without this One Piece would have been significantly different.

This Video pretty much explains it

@Cinera if you have some free time can you please write an essay about Luffy and Zoro's relationship:neesama:
You are the best when it comes to this sort of thing
Bu-but Cinera is the best...or you think jo_noodle is:noo:
@Light D Lamperouge and I are one and the same, different aspects of the Grandmaster's greatness. He is the only Zoro fan that I recognised as having surpassed myself (this was before my latest resurgence, so it's not yet clear if Light is > current Cinera).
:yodaswag:

If Light decides to take a shot at it, I trust him to deliver.
:goyea:

I plan to write a (smaller) essay on an aspect of the evolution of Zoro's character, but a full essay on the complexities of their relationship will require a thorough reread of One Piece, and I'm not up to that yet.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge and I are one and the same, different aspects of the Grandmaster's greatness. He is the only Zoro fan that I recognised as having surpassed myself (this was before my latest resurgence, so it's not yet clear if Light is > current Cinera).
:yodaswag:

If Light decides to take a shot at it, I trust him to deliver.
:goyea:

I plan to write a (smaller) essay on an aspect of the evolution of Zoro's character, but a full essay on the complexities of their relationship will require a thorough reread of One Piece, and I'm not up to that yet.
:kata:

I don't like writing about Luffy. @MarimoHeado Sorry.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think it's very unlikely that Zoro kills Kaido:
  • One Piece characters rarely die.
    • No arc antagonist has died before.
  • Zoro killing Kaido without being the one to land the blow that defeats him seems unlikely.
    • Zoro would probably have to be the one to defeat Kaido if he is to kill him.
    • It is very likely that Luffy will be the one to defeat Kaido.
      • Luffy has been the one to defeat the arc antagonist in all but one of the arcs (Romance Dawn)
      • Oda stated that he doesn't know how Luffy will beat Kaido (this suggests that it is indeed Luffy that beats Kaido).

Zoro Killing Kaido seems to require the intersection of two very unlikely events:
  • Zoro defeating the arc antagonist.
  • The arc antagonist dying.

It can happen, but I'll currently give it's chances < 10%. 0% is the closest option, so I'll switch my vote to that.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think zoro will kill kaido.

To me, he will cut him and would deal more damage than what oden did but killing kaido means landing a finishing lethal blow which I doubt zoro would do.

Only chance I see zoro killing Kaido is if after Luffy and co finish kaido, the latter somehow sneak attack from Behind and zoro ends up killing him. But chances are really really low for this to happen.