Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
And? You said Luffy couldn't do what Old Ray did and I just proved that he is doing right now.
Even against Kizaru clones which he did not use during Sabaody.

So yeah still waiting for the Kizaru dominating stuff
it's clear than kizaru clones spends many energy and old ray should defeat him if he used it, but with luffy he can use it because he is weaker than old ray

If Kizaru loses here and Fujitora defects, then the admirals aren't the final villains.

It's going to be gorosei and Imu. You guys might not like it. But that's literally how Oda structures EVERY arc.

Big Boss fights Luffy. His main subordinates then fight Luffy and maybe some allies.
There's the Holy Knights too

So Sanji has to
Break a tube then save atlas' fat ass and vegapank without having room to move from a sneak attack by kizaru?? When I tell you that slander makes you stupid
Those tubes aren't the tubes from Futurama. Atlas can travel in it with ample room left around her, so what is this about Sanji having not room to move?

Is Kizaru defeated yes or no?
Don't even try to clown me when I have only taken Ws so far.

Your post is pathetic and a desperate attempt to clown someone who has been more based than you think.

It's understandable since I have been an ass with you guys but it's pathetic.

Whatever happens in the chapter, 95% of the shit I said will be true.

You are not even ready for the rest of the details that haven't been leaked yet :ihaha:

Just so you keep that in mind, Scotch didn't leak the Luffy grabbing Kizaru for 1092 and he didn't precise in his spoilers that Luffy and Zoro weren't using conqueror's coating.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The saddest shit was Extravlad linking a blogger as to why Kuzan has it.

It's extremely obvious the lightning came from Garp
Forget the extravlad, he hasn't said anything since the hundreds of LS that Kaidou gave him in WANO, Kuzan not having COC is another huge L for him, but what did he expect? Kuzan is a subordinate of Chad-Yonkou BB.

it's clear than kizaru clones spends many energy and old ray should defeat him if he used it, but with luffy he can use it because he is weaker than old ray
So you have no point and resorted to headcanon, okay. Old Ray stopped Kizaru, Luffy is stopping Kizaru that's the only fact we get here.
Maybe try again next chapter or come up with another elaborate headcanon.

So Sanji has to
Break a tube then save atlas' fat ass and vegapank without having room to move from a sneak attack by kizaru?? When I tell you that slander makes you stupid
Isn't the cook invincible, doesn't he have the best observation haki in the story? Just stand in front of the beam. Can't even pull a base Kaku, Bonney level feat without excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.