Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. I don't get why it's so surprising. Luffy should be closer to Prime Garp than old Garp.

And old Garp was destroying Kuzan before the stab. And old Garp is massively weaker than his prime.

Oda purposely is having him not use acoc so the arc drags out.

Because its being padded by arc circumstances. Kizaru has other goals at this time.

Now VP and multiple other people went down to Fabriophase, away from the ship, which just makes the arc even longer lol
If anyone can't see how this arc getting pad there blind .
Shit bonny already up fighting marines and luffy and Kizaru don't even want to really fight cause they have differnt goals .

Now that we see Kizaru making clones.

You know those light monsters below the labosphere? That exist seemingly forever?

That’s awakening. Almost guaranteed.
i’d say it’s more of an application of awakening that outright awakening. logia awakening likely give some next level control of their element to the point they can DO and CREATE anything wouldn’t be surprised if unrestrained Kizaru could create 10 kilometers wide lasers

i’d say it’s more of an application of awakening that outright awakening. logia awakening likely give some next level control of their element to the point they can DO and CREATE anything wouldn’t be surprised if unrestrained Kizaru could create 10 kilometers wide lasers
I agree, I think the key indicator that the beasts are an application of awakening is the fact that they last forever

Status
Not open for further replies.