Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Luffy will save him from Sakazuki's Meigu :sanmoji:
That'd be pretty dope if luffy can handle those Temps. He needs to train his basic coa very significantly like sanji did.

The thing is... idc as long as the stories enjoyable. I don't watch just for sanji.

If zoro saved sanji from akainu And it was done tastefully. I don't think I'd have an issue with it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kuzan is also Kizaru's equal. Do not forget that part. Admirals always receive hype as a group. Yes Kuzan was blitzed so what ? What did Garp accomplish ?
It was a desperate struggle of a beaten man that Kuzan himself stated he was worrying over. Even if he didn't Kuzan isn't meant to be a speedster.

Now let's talk about Kizaru's AP. He is fighting Luffy for 2 chapters the sloppiest fighter in the show and yet even after kicking him to the face he hasn't managed to would him (the damage was done through the barrier)

Also, how well will Kizaru tank attacks ?
Spoiler alert: Based on Oda refusing to let Liffy use aCoC I can tell you it won't be close to Kuzan's.

Let's spare ourselves a pointless discussion. This is Luffy vs Zoro all over again. We will not agree. You will have to accept that Akainu is favored by the narrative just like you accepted how Luffy is favored by the narrative in Wano.
Nope, Kizaru didnt fight Aokiji for 10 days and ended up barely winning.
Kizaru didnt look as bad as other two against WB, he treated him like a nuisance not worth looking at.
Precisely, Kuzan aint a speedster and since he can tango with Akainu for 10 days means Akainu aint a speedster either.
Kizaru is a speedster and if Garp can blitz those two, put 2 and 2 together and realize that Kizaru is blitzing Akainu/Kuzan in his sleep.

Kizaru's AP is ridiculously good, just because he is resorting to kicks alone vs a guy who always gets plot armor, doesnt mean his AP is bad, lol. Far from it. Kizaru didnt manage to wound Luffy with a blunt damage kick? Oh, what a shock! He should try Jewels and Sword instead.
Neither of the Admirals is built to tank attacks. They arent Kaido to match him in his main selling point or to come anywhere close.

The discussion is only pointless when you cant see stats clearly in Akainu's favor because you know, no matter what stat you choose, Kizaru is ahead. The narrative wont save neither Akainu nor Luffy. The closer we get to the end, the closer we get to Zoro ruling the world.
Haki conquers everything and Luffy and Akainu arent hakimen. Zoro and Mihawk are.
If you think narrative favors Akainu over Kizaru, get ready for narrative to favor 5 Elders, Imu, Holy Knights and Kong above Akainu as well. Narrative praise is a double-edged sword.

It should have been clear back then, when Pirate King wasnt stronger than the guy who isnt interested in being Pirate King that Fleet Admrial aint stronger than the guy who aint interested in being Fleet Admiral either.

The attacks commented to a stationary Kizaru. Whether he used Light to block doesn't change the fact that increased AP would've helped Luffy to break through that Light defense. Do not confuse blocking to dodging.
I didnt confuse anything. You thought attacks were landing, they didnt.
We dont know how light blocking works. It obviously completely renders Snakeman's firepower useless.
Who says it cannot render aCoC buffed hits useless too?

Tankman is not sitting duck form. It has higher defense of course it wont work against top tiers but atleast it can provide defense from.high tier attacks. He can go hard and defend the attack and can go soft to mitigate the damage.
But it literally cannot move due to how fat it is...
It is circumstantial with no benefits.

Yes I be really making stuff up Kinyagi.
- 1093: "Luffy comes in time to receive the attack" -> no further details.
Scotch literally hid the fact that Luffy caught Kizaru last chapter on his brief summary.
Soo.... you are making stuff up?

Since Scotch didn't give full info last week you're gonna just make up stuff that happened?

Psychiatric counseling and therapy. You need it. BADLY!

If Kizaru loses here and Fujitora defects, then the admirals aren't the final villains.

It's going to be gorosei and Imu. You guys might not like it. But that's literally how Oda structures EVERY arc.

Big Boss fights Luffy. His main subordinates then fight Luffy and maybe some allies.
Admirals are lower than Imu and Gorosei and also below HK so they aren't final villians.

Not surprising when people like you come here and tell me "oWn YoUr L" when you know shit of what happened in the chapter.

Like at least wait for the summary and raws.

If the fight does not seem to conclude this chapter, then I'll gladly accept my L, as long as you accept the Ws I mentioned above.
The fight clearly does not conclude, stop coping. Your L is inevitable.

scotch is an admirals’ enjoyer guys, he’s a great guy but he has his own agendas. please take HOW (not WHAT) he writes with a grain of salt
Post automatically merged:

you don’t know, come on, there’s literally no evidence about gorosei’s power level 😅
Again.

If Luffys last fight is Imu, then the gorosei are the final fights. Not the admirals.

That's literally how it works.

Big boss and his direct subordinates. You can literally see the parallels between Doffy and his top 4 and Imu and the gorosei.

That'd be pretty dope if luffy can handle those Temps. He needs to train his basic coa very significantly like sanji did.

The thing is... idc as long as the stories enjoyable. I don't watch just for sanji.

If zoro saved sanji from akainu And it was done tastefully. I don't think I'd have an issue with it
Luffy can already handle those temps .
Dude made a not touch fist the size of a island to clash with Kaido fire dragon .
The big question is how hot Kaido was compare to Akainu .

Status
Not open for further replies.