Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’ve always been a Doffy fan, just more in the “he’s YC3 camp”

as the series has moved on him being YC3 just makes very little sense. The admirals consider him a bigger threat than commanders, Law was already deep into the new world out of the TS and causing chaos in former rock pirate’s territory, and Croc’s massive bounties is enough portrayal to re contextualize his feats
An Admiral verbatim said he's a bigger threat than 1.6 B Boa Hancock & asks Akainu to send Admirals to Dressrosa.

And Akainu followed through as well

My friend? I'm literally new here, but can you clearly explain what any of that has to do with what I just said? Are you mistaking me for a mindless fan? I'll help you I'm pro common sense and pro logic that's it. If you would like to actually respond to what I said then we can talk. If you want to get off topic and mindlessly slander characters for displays of common sense that aligns with the mission then count me out. I'm not swinging off any characters fictional dick.

If you want to explain what Sanji's best move with Vegapunk in an enclosed tube which is the topic of question, let's talk.
Ask your new friends, in here the cook is invincible, faster than light and has the best observation haki in the story, Oda refusing to give him any portrayal against top tier characters is apparently... irrelevant.

Burning WB face don't mean much when Kaido dragon form melt a huge bone horn the size of a building.
You do know that it take more heat to melt bone than flesh and we talking a huge amount of size bigger .
Also you talking about what type heat luffy can handheld but plasma not a issues for luffy the big question is how much Oda allow his awakening to nerf other elements .
Akainu melted through wb bones casually.

Kaidos ultimate attack is magma like. Akainu does it casually

What are you not getting? Ones an imitation and the other is the real thing who does it casually and better

Akainu was vaporizing steel with his presence alone

I would like clarification on whether or not luffy can affect a df produced element. Can he scoop up akainus lava? Can he snatch kizarus laser beam?

That would make his fruit broken tbh. I doubt he'll go that route

Status
Not open for further replies.