Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Oda really wrote himself into a corner with the Kaido plotline. He evidently needed a way to get Luffy to "Yonko" level, but didnt want to sacrifice his intent for Akainu/BB/Shanks/etc.

But using BM and Kaido, he went on a 12 year progression that forced him to sideline literally everyone but BM and Kaido lol. Akainu just looks the worst because of his position.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro shouldn’t need CoC for Lucci
If Lucci land some hits and tangoes with him though then this confirms that Luffy is a much better fighter
G5 trolled Lucci very hard after all, Lucci couldn’t land anything. By proxy, Zoro himself would have trouble landing anything
Luffy is impossibly agile even without FS, and he has FS on top of it, of course, he dodges better than Zoro. What Zoro has over Luffy is AP, and that too was thrown out of the window after G5.

I'm not saying anything like that. You are making things up and discussing with yourself in order to be right. Delusional.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru lost time going to the lab which Vegapunk already left. Only that Luffy was able to catch up with him.
Bullshitter are the scabbards stronger or have more haki than than pre udon gear 4 luffy since luffy couldn't even scar or injure kaido dragon form or in base while the scabbards on the roof could? If not then it answers my point entirely

Kizaru is still not serious wow. He is focused on finishing his mission over fighting Luffy. Oda is really hyping up Kizaru a lot. He still has some gears to go up I think. Zoro vs Lucci seems exciting as well. Hope Lucci can give Zoro some good fight even though looking at it seems like this won’t happen. Sanji and Jinbe are moving as well. We may get 1 v 1 for them as well. The matchups are ramping up slowly

Kizaru's target is Vegapunk, not Luffy. He doesn't want to "go after weaklings".
He just wants to complete his mission as quickly as possible.

You should start reading One Piece instead of Agenda Piece.
Just like Lucci whose priority was to take control

Same argumente to cope,
Both Lucci and Kizaru getting handled easily by non-serious Luffy

He used his strongest form. I doubt Zoro use Ashura against Lucci
Ashura take everything out of zoro .
I doubt lucci is using his finisher too.
Lucci is fighting in his strongest form yes but he have name attacks is he using his ultimate attack ? I realy doubt that Oda will keep that for a final clash or something like that .
Post automatically merged:

this is facts

I don't understand what does this mean taking light and sending it to several directions...and lol, in the short summary, Saturn gaze extended to Saturn menacing gaze...

Luffy is impossibly agile even without FS, and he has FS on top of it, of course, he dodges better than Zoro. What Zoro has over Luffy is AP, and that too was thrown out of the window after G5.
It should be noted even when it comes to defence that shit get throw out window with Haki and G5 for luffy also .
I really want to see if luffy power effect the last attack that should hopeful lead to wacky or fun moment .

Status
Not open for further replies.