Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy taking the main head is the reason why you are always fooled into believing Luffy>Zoro.
It has been shown to you several times that Zoro is far superior to Luffy.
Whether you pick their performance against Kaido or a direct contest of Willpower in TB.
That's why casuals believe that Luffy is stronger, because they cant power scale nor are they paying attention. :catlewd:

How much Doriki did Apoo's tonfa have? :sanmoji:

Enjoy it while it lasts because it is always one slice away from ending.
Godfy failing against Kizaru is far more enjoyable. :myman:

It was cope the whole time, they worked so hard to ignore that Kizaru is at his best with his sword. :goyea:
@Paperchampion23 What did I say, what comes after Mirrors and Jewels? I told you.

Zoro IS the strongest character in OP.
I dont know how you imagine Apoo v2.0 disproved that.
Will you drag Kizaru down to Lucci's level when Zoro claps him? :sus:
We know how the arc ends Lik. With Luffy laughing and Akainu and Saturn shook.

I'll let you fill in the rest.

:milaugh:

-Kizaru WILL NOT FALL on Egghead, literally the man hasn’t even taken a scratch yet and Luffy is already struggling to keep up in Gear 5 lol
I'm NOT on the train, but I'm not excluding the possibility of a sacrifice coming from Kizaru.

With the character arc we are witnessing (his doubts and questions) I think the possibility is on the table.

But yeah, I doubt the fight with Luffy will be conclusive.

Luffy taking the main head is the reason why you are always fooled into believing Luffy>Zoro.
It has been shown to you several times that Zoro is far superior to Luffy.
Whether you pick their performance against Kaido or a direct contest of Willpower in TB.
That's why casuals believe that Luffy is stronger, because they cant power scale nor are they paying attention. :catlewd:

How much Doriki did Apoo's tonfa have? :sanmoji:

Enjoy it while it lasts because it is always one slice away from ending.
Godfy failing against Kizaru is far more enjoyable. :myman:

It was cope the whole time, they worked so hard to ignore that Kizaru is at his best with his sword. :goyea:
@Paperchampion23 What did I say, what comes after Mirrors and Jewels? I told you.

Zoro IS the strongest character in OP.
I dont know how you imagine Apoo v2.0 disproved that.
Will you drag Kizaru down to Lucci's level when Zoro claps him? :sus:
And he's still fighting Luffy :goyea:

Its funny how one of the strongest Yonko crews (SHs) is barely hanging with one Admiral and some CP0 bum
This is thrice that Vegapunk almost died

Now imagine Saturn and Goatbeard among other VAs join the fray. This is too embarrassing.
From 1 Yonko ~ MarineHQ + Warlords
To 1 Admiral + Cp0 agent ~ 1 Yonko crew
:risitameh:

1st one he doesn't say koh and the second one you dumb fucker

Has black lightning on it.
He doesn't have to say KoH
Same as now we know it's KoH because of the fire around the Swords

Second panel I was talking about the image in the center
But if you want to go that way, in 1093 too lightning only came later
So you are just proving my poin KoH Always use CoC

Like I said but you are in denial ashura is only 1 move .
And Lucci was note ven landing on luffy (Except when they did the lal back punch exchange ) and here he is clashing with zoro multiple timea dn blocking zoro swords without problem .
Lucci actually clashed with G5 luffy equally & even blown luffy back.
Lucci is 1st commander lvl that's why zoro can't low diff him, mid diff sure. But Zoro is not at the lvl of low diffing 1stCommander lvl characters just yet. If he went semi full power like luffy sure he could low diff, but zoro never goes full power from the beginning.

Told you bro lmfao, anyone who thought sword Kizaru is serious Kizaru has serious reading comprehension issues.

Why don’t y’all just let me handle the powerscaling from now on lmfao. Literally everything I’ve been saying for ten years is being reinforced right now.

-Kizaru is literally troll diffing the strongest Yonko and trying to kill Vegapunk at the same time
-Shabondy Kizaru looks like a mid diff for Egghead Kizaru who still isn’t fighting seriously
-Kizaru WILL NOT FALL on Egghead, literally the man hasn’t even taken a scratch yet and Luffy is already struggling to keep up in Gear 5 lol

Just let Papa Lie take it from here. I will Lie y’all what the Admirals are lmfao.
Fixed

Its funny how one of the strongest Yonko crews (SHs) is barely hanging with one Admiral and some CP0 bum
This is twice that Vegapunk almost died

Now imagine Saturn and Goatbeard among other VAs join the fray. This is too embarrassing.
From 1 Yonko ~ MarineHQ + Warlords
To 1 Admiral + Cp0 agent ~ 1 Yonko crew
:risitameh:
Using your Logic WB + a Bunch of Fodders beat 3 Admiral + Chief Admiral + Garp + 7warlords and more than several thousand of fodders

Status
Not open for further replies.